awkward prince charming

a/n :  so like this was meant to be a harem oneshot but then it would've had a decent amount of words and would probably be too long so i cut it short. this idea does interest me for a book so if it interests you then like i will make a book out of this-

edit :  i have it's out soon or now-

885 words (minus a/n)
sally x wilbur (salbur?)
mentioned dreambur
mentioned georgebur

——

wilbur didn't think he was anything special, he didn't think people cared about him much. it wasn't that people hated him and bullied him no- well there was the teasing that came from upperclass-dickheads but not much else.

so if you told him that two of the most popular people liked him and had an interest in him, he wouldn't believe you and then if you told him the cute girl from his history class had an interest in him. he'd probably just get all excited and not believe you but still ask her if she wanted to get a drink together.

wilbur didn't think he was anything interesting but there was three people that did much to his surprise.

the brunette was running late, this wasn't surprising to anyone but still he was dashing his way through the halls. honestly he didn't know if he regretted being late due to wanting to actually look decent. there was no reason to dress in a way that said fuck gender norms besides the fact he liked it and that was enough of reason.

so here he was running like a fool wearing, a yellow oversized jumper that complimented his gold eyes and tucked into a black skirt. along with a white dress shirt underneath the jumper and simple white thigh highs. the few people that saw him didn't even take a second glance because they were used to him wearing outfits like this.

and then he opened the door to his history class. waving awkwardly to his teacher, who just rolled her eyes and continued teaching, he walked to his seat.

"hi william" the ginger girl with a dutch accent who sits next to wil whispered when he sat down. his eyes widened a bit before looking at her and smiling, whispering back "hi sally"

sally was part of the less popular yet respected group of girls and she was also the film club's leader or president. she wore a short sleeved light green blouse with a red overall dress on top and a petticoat underneath the dress. her hair curly and poofy with barrettes keeping her bangs out of her eyes. she also wore a cute bomber jacket with patches of places she'd been, it was an old jacket but it still looked new.

"i love your outfit..!" she whispered with a squeal to her voice, her smile was like every candy morphed into one, sickeningly sweet. her freckles dancing around her face beautifully.

"thanks i uh- i like yours too.." he whispered back and turned his eyes to face whatever the hell the teacher was making them watch. he heard a soft giggle from the dutch girl and the two fell into silence before the teacher noticed their conversation.

from time to time the two would talk to each other like they were the only ones in the classroom and forgetting the blond that sat at their table as well. they'd get told off by the teacher and then the two would draw in each other's journals. forgetting about the class as a whole being more focused on dogs, rabbits and hearts.

soon the class bell rang and the two shared a look that simply said 'see you at lunch' without saying a word. sally was taken out of the classroom by a short platinum blonde that wilbur knew as niki from his english class.

his golden eyes watched sally and niki leave before gathering his stuff and exiting the classroom. unaware of the emerald eyed blond that watched him like he did with sally.

a jealous glint in those eyes.

"you don't understand he didn't even glance at mee" the blond whined as he walked with his friend to their next class. "maybe he just doesn't want his eyes to burn" the shorter brunette said with a joking eye roll. the blond dramatically gasping with his hand clutching his chest in betrayal.

the two boys were both popular idiots.

the blond was clay, well known for his high grades and being a hot football player or whatever- either you loved him or hated him because he flirted with anyone he found remotely attractive or if you were a girl and he was running from his homosexuality, of course that failed because the boy in lime had a crush on william the local femboy. the blond wore a simple lime hoodie that had white pockets and hood with a wonky smiley face on it. then he wore simple cuffed jeans that you couldn't tell were cuffed because of his black boots covering it.

the brunette was george, well known for being the attractive friend of clay and for being simped for by most girls in the school. he wasn't much of a flirt like his tall friend but he normally teased people if he got along with them. while people simped for him, he simped for you guessed it- william. the brunette wore a white jumper with a blue shirt sleeve on top and simple jeans that were cuffed.

"i can't believe the george insulted my beautiful face" clay spoke with crocodile tears building, george only stared blankly and unimpressed. "boohoo cracker" the brunette mumbled, walking away from the blond and into his class. the blond chuckled before walking off to his own.

exhausted  |  sleepy bois inc oneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara