tubbo

a/n : remember when the oneshots were mostly wholesome? me neither. anyways my username will be changing to shslmommyissues soon just to let you know

577 words (minus a/n)

——

"bap bap! bap!!" a pink haired child said as he swung a toy sword at a mannequin. behind the mannequin was brunette wearing a beanie, the child seemed to be writing something as he kept the mannequin from falling. over by the toy box was two boys and a girl playing with the fox stuffed animals. then there was a blond boy in the corner.

the caretaker of these children wasn't completely aware of how the blond was feeling, he could only assume he was happy. you see tommy's close friend deo had moved and no longer went to the school. this fact made tommy feel extremely lonely and he didn't wish to make a new friend.

but who knew that caretaker phil had asked for a child who was closer to tommy's age to be put into their small class.

"hi everyone" phil said as he entered the room with a young brunette. all the kids stared at phil or well most of them. most of them knew that staring at the new kid would make them uncomfortable, they learnt that the hard way with techno. yet tommy always stares. he stared at the new kid as if they were the headlights of a car and he was a deer.

"this is toby smith and they'll be joining us, toby say hi" "hello!" the new kid, toby, yelled. "you can sit by tommy, tommy can you raise your hand so toby knows who you are?" phil asked with a smile. tommy didn't raise his hand he just glared at toby. "tommy i swear to f- i mean, toby, tommy is the blond boy in red. he's in the back" the caretaker said with a tired expression.

tommy just watched as the brunette came closer. he knew why he kid was moved to this group and he didn't like it.

"hi!" "hello.." the two stared at each other in silence up till the newer spoke up again. "you're tommy right? i'm to-" "toby. phil just said your name. okay now listen we can be business partners just not friends." "business partners.?" "yeah! i have a business and i could use some help, you seem good enough." tommy said with his hands flat on the table.

"what's the business?" "drugs" "drugs..?"
the blond quickly shushed the brunette, to which the brunette got confused and let out a "huh??" "mister philza doesn't know about the business. me and wilby have been running it in the van in the playground" tommy said with his hand over toby's mouth.

"ere's uph van m the plahgrond?" toby said, his muffled and his words messed up. "what- oh wait your-" tommy removed his hand from toby's mouth. "sorry t.." the blond paused and sat there with a confused expression "what was your name again?"

"it's toby.." "i forgot sor-ree it's a boring name" tommy said crossing his arms. "it's not my fault-" "tubbo" "tubbo?" the brunette looked at the blond confused. the blond only looked at him with a blank face. "that's your nickname, you look like someone who'd sleep in a bathtub"

the brunette only looked more confused "what?" "anyhow what were you saying tubbo" "oh uh there's a van in the playground?" toby or now tubbo said with confusion laced in his voice. his mind tellling him to just accept the nickname from the strange probably fun boy.

"yep! wilby made mister philza add it into the playground"

"oh cool!"