platforms

a/n : this is incredibly short, sorry about that but i just wanted to write something so have this dumb lil thingy.

263 words (minus a/n)

——

"i hate it here" the pinkette muttered. today the group of friends were simply just meeting up to do whatever their minds told them to and right now their minds told them to point out the pinkette's height while shopping. it was mainly the youngest of the bunch pointing out his height but every once and a while the tallest would join in.

"awe don't say that techy we're just kidding" wilbur purred. techno huffed out a groan and put his hands in the pockets of his puffy red jacket.

"bAH-HAH! he's so small his jacket's practically suffocating him!!" the gremlin child laughed as he pointed at techno. "shut up tommy" wilbur said elbowing tommy, who let out a scream. "sorry!!"

after hours of teasing from tommy something good happened or well something that made the short king more confident. platforms. wilbur saw them in a shop and showed them off to techno, surprisingly the pinkette took interest and well.. begged wil to buy it.

"please i need this for my ego, my pride, my potatoes" he said pulling at wil's jumper with pleading eyes. it was shocking to see techno act in such a way maybe tommy really did tease for too long or maybe techno just really wanted to look fashionable. it could be either really. anyhow after a long time of begging wilbur bought him the platforms and the pinkette was satisfied.

yeah tommy did tease him about this but techno didn't mind it as much as before. he looked tall and looked decent enough, so he was happy.