The Sound Ninja? ...why didn't you kill Kabuto?

Start from the beginning

"TELL ME EVERYTHING YOU KNOW!!!!!!"

"Ha-hang on Dosu!!" the girl cried, flustered, chasing after us. I found out that her name was Kin when Dosu was running round screaming....he still is though...

"Man, who knew he could run so fast?" the guy I found out to be Zaku yelled, shocked aparently.

"You learn something new everyday!!" I cheered with a smile, holding onto Dosu like one of them bulls you get at the fairs, swining my hate in the air!!! "This is fun!! We should do this again some other time!! When are you guys free next?"

"NEVER!!!" the three yelled.

(Kabuto's POV)

....you've got to be kidding me.....

"GET!!! HER!!! OFF OF ME!!!!" Dosu yelled, jumping around with Lian on his back with Kin and Zaku jumping after them.

.....Lord Orochimaru wants her kekkie genkai?

Can't he just have the Uchiha's and then be done with it?!

It'd be much less trouble!!

....it's just as powerful!! Maybe even more!!

"My Lord, re you sure you'd want to go through with the red-head, Lian'?" I asked while watching the ninja from our village and Lian, "She's...a handful...I mean, she's in a life or death situation and is as she calls it 'playing' with the enemy."

"I know this Kabuto." Lord Orochimaru replys, keeping his eyes on the four below us "But her kekki genkai might surpass the Uchiha's...if it activates soon. I thought mentioning her past and hurting her friend, the Nine Tailed Fox Host, would of done it. But aparently not...it has to be something stronger..."

"What do you have in mind, My Lord?" I asked.

He turned away from the scene and looked ahead.

"Well...seems like she's already met a 'family member' but hasn't realised it. But when she does, and finds out what he did, she will get her kekkie genkai and try to attack him." Lord Orochimaru stated with a snake like smile. "Stick around Kabuto. Humor the team a little. Get them to trust you."

"Yes, My Lord." I replied watching as Sasuke rose, and Lord Orochimaru disappear.

This is gonna be gooood...

- - - - - -- - - - -

(Lian's POV)

"WOAAAAAH!!!!" I cried as I was finally chucked off Dosu's back.

"Lian!!!!" Lee cried and caught me, knocking us both down.

"Lee??!?!??!?!!!?!?!?!? AHHHHH!!!!!!!" I screamed, "THE ENEMY!!!"

Lee then went into the emo corner and started to cry.

"I-I thought we were c-cousins..." Lee muttered, causing me and the sound ninja to sweatdrop.

"W-we are...sorry?"

"YAY!!!!" Lee cheered all happy and huggy again.

"Are these ninja bothering you Lian?" Lee asked me.

"No they're my-"

"Yes." Kin-Kin replied immediately.

"We're trying to kill her." Zaky added.

"Right now actually." Do-do added added.

"To think!! Kin-Kin!! Zaky!! Do-do!!"

"Do-do?"

"Kin-kin?"

"Zaky...I like it..."

"ZAKU!!!!"