The Sound Ninja? ...why didn't you kill Kabuto?

Start from the beginning

I turned around and glared at the man before me.

He kill them.

I couldn't see his face clearly, his hood covers his entire face, except him mouth, which held a smirk, causing me to growl.

"What...did you...do?" I managed to say through gritted teeth, glaring at the ground...

....sorry ground...

- - - - - - -

I sat bolt up right, looking around and noticed Sasuke and Naruto lying a little way from me.

"Woah...what happened? Where is the world of cheese am I?" I asked myself.

"Lian! You're awake!!" Leon cheered, rubbing his beck against my head.

"Nope, I'm sleep walking." I said, "Roar...I'm a chocolate eating monster. Fear me!!

"Right, like we'd be scared of you." I heard.

I turned around, facing the Sound Ninja in front of me.

"Hiya." I smiled an eye closed smile.

....I learned from the best....

Kakashi!

The three sweatdropped.

"Aren't you...you know...scared?" the girl asked, still sweatdropping.

"Nope!!! You tried to kill the weirdo, Kabuto I think he was called." I wondered then nodding my head, "Yeah, quick question...why didn't you kill him? You had the chance!!"

The three sweatdropped further and, AND anime fell!!

....what'd I do?

What'd I say?

What'd I think?

What'd I breath?

What'd I--

Too far?

Yeah, thought so...

"...this kid's gotta be a joke..." the guy on the left with what looked like holes in his palms said to his team mates.

"I am!!!" I grinned, making them anime fall further, "What did the pig say when he got home from work?"

"Look kid," the girl started, "We don't have time for this, so just go wake-"

"I said."gritting my teeth, "What did the pig say when he got home from work?"

The hunched over guy who hadn't spoken till now sighed, "Alright, what did he say?"

"Uh, no..." I stopped with a sigh, "'You are suppose to say, 'I don't know, what did the pig say when he got home from work?' OKay? Let's try this again."

"Kid, just go wake-"

"LOOK!! YOU DON'T WANNA PARTICIPATE THEN LEAVE!!!" I yelled at them, causing trees to be blown back, "WHAT DID THE PIG SAY WHEN HE GOT HOME FROM WORK?!?!?!!"

"I DON'T KNOW, WHAT DID THE PIG SAY WHEN HE GOT HOME FROM WORK?!?!?" the three cried in fright.

"Honey, I'm ham!!!" I giggled at my crap joke.

The three gave me deapanned looks.

"...can I just kill her, please?" the holed-guy asked the team leader, hunchman!

"No, Lord Orochimaru-"

- - - - - - - - -

(five seconds later)

"GET HER OFF ME!!! AHHH!!!!!" the hunched over guy screamed, running around like a headless chicken while I was on his back ripping his hair off screaming,