Chapter 66: Argument

Christina hummed to herself as she skipped through the city street. A black mask covered her face and her head was shrouded by the hoodie she wore. Her green eyes scanned the area around her gleaming with curiosity. She didn't particularly like having to wear a disguise but, ever since her prison break had been put on the news she was known by everyone. Christina was well aware that if even a single glimpse of her face was seen by anyone that she would have both the police and heros on her ass. Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a loud explosion. The brunette turned her head to see a white truck laying on it's side. Fire ate at the metal as the men trapped inside cried out in pain. She stood there thinking to herself for a moment as three figures approached the burning vehicle. Finally making up her mind she made her way over to the truck, the heat radiated from the fire but she paid no mind to it. She kneeled down making eye contact with a desperate pair of eyes looking back at her. He reached his hand out tears sliding down his face. Christina's green eyes scanned the burns that littered his body.

She faked a sympathetic smile pulling him out of the vehicle with surprising strength for a girl her age.

"Tha-" he began to say before letting out another cry of pain. Christina grabbed his arm with a deathly tight grip. Still holding onto him she jumped on top of the truck almost denting the metal. The fire and smoke bellowed around her but she relished in it. The brunette looked around making eye contact with the men below her. She was the most intrigued by the one standing in the middle. He looked to be average height with neat, dark-brown hair. His clothes looked fancy most notably his dark green jacket with feathers lining the collar. Most of his face was hidden underneath mask that resembled a bird's beak. The girl tilted her head looking into his piercing yellow eyes, something about them didn't sit right with her. The hatred in them brought back memories of the poor excuse of a father she had. Becoming enraged she crushed the head of the man she was holding onto. He didn't even have time to scream as she threw his body to the street below.

Looking down at her hoodie Christina frowned wiping a bit of the man's remains off of her hoodie.

"Man, I didn't mean to make such a mess" she said a sadistic smile adorning her face. Ripping the mask off her face she removed the hood. The yellow eyed man remained quiet as he watched her movements. Grabbing onto the hoodie she ripped it into two pieces watching as they fell to the ground. The crowd of citizens gasped upon her reveal as she relished in the attention she was now receiving.

"Wow, you really caused some chaos" she commented staring the man down. Finally, the stranger spoke, his voice was cold reminding Christina even more of the man who had hurt her so long ago.

"Who are you?" the male asked, she let out an amused laugh that filled the air.

"Haven't you seen me on the news?" she asked pointing to herself.

"You're that girl who escaped from prison" one of the other men commented. Christina continued to laugh to herself,

"Yep! that's me" she cheered.

"You're sick" the man standing in the middle said. The brunette tilted her head to the side.

"You're funny" she said continuing to laugh.

"You think our boss is someone to laugh at?!" the tallest man yelled enraged. Christina's laughing stopped as she suddenly frowned a serious look in her eyes.

"And what are you going to do about it?" she asked taunting him.

"You wanna fight" the muscular man screamed, his face wad obscured by a mask as well. He began to charge at her only for the supposed leader to stop him by holding out his arm.

"We need to go" he said his eyes flickering over to Christina.

"Freeze" a voice yelled, the brunette sighed.

"Awwweee, I wanted to stay longer" the girl complained.

"Well Mr. Birdman! I need to go" she said jumping off of the edge of the trunk. Falling right in front of the men she sent them a teasing smirk,

"Bye bye" she stated a portal appearing below her. As she disappeared into it the men watched confused. Soon, she was gone leaving no trace of her being there aside from the bloody clothes she left behind.

"What the hell were you thinking?!" Shigaraki yelled. Christina flinched at the volume of his voice,

"I just wanted to have a little fun" she said frowning.

"You could've been caught, you were already arrested once?!" Shigaraki asked.

"But I wasn't caught, i'm fine" she said,

"After all the training you went through with sensie I thought you would have more common sense! Without him your parents would still be beating you!" The blue-haired male yelled. Christina froze her eyes becoming wide,

"I-I-I" she sputtered unable to form any words.

"Shigaraki that was uncalled for" Kurogiri said. The blue-haired male let go of the girl's arm baking away from the brunette's small form. She looked down at the ground tears spilling from her eyes like a waterfall. Her breathing became heavy and soon she was starting to hyperventilate. Christina curled up into a ball the voices of her parents ringing clearly in her head.

"I'm sorry" she cried in between sobs, feeling guilt wash over him Shigaraki tried putting a hand on her shoulder. She flinched as soon as he made contact with her looking up at Shigaraki. The usual look in her eyes was gone now replaced with pure terror.

"Please don't hurt me" she begged, Shigaraki stepped away giving her room to breath.

"I think she needs time alone" Kurogiri said. Christina continued to sob pulling on her hair.

"Are you feeling better" Kurogiri asked in a soft voice. He knew any loud noises would only cause her to panic more. She looked up at the villain her eyes red from crying,

"I'm sorry" she said. That was one of the few things she was willing to say.

"You have nothing to be sorry for" he reassured her. He wrapped a bandage around her arm, she had scratched her arm enough for it to bleed. She examined the bandage,

"Shigaraki didn't mean what he said" Kurogiri told her,

"he was just worried about you" he finished. Christina finally calmed her breathing,

"really?" she asked hopefully. There was a hopeful smile on her face,

"really" Kurogiri repeated. She stood up from the bed walking out of the room.

"Shigaraki" she said, the blue-haired male turned his head to see the girl standing there. He was hesitant but responded,

"I'm sorry" he said. Without warning Christina hugged him catching off guard. Shigaraki slowly wrapped his arms around her.

"I'm sorry I worried you" she said. Shigaraki smiled running a hand through her hair.