Chapter 53: Traitor Part Two

"Christina, What are you doing with them? Izuku asked, Shoto and Shoji looked in her direction. Christina tiltled her head to the side a sadistic smile on her face.

"I don't think I need to explain it" she said,

"I'm sure you're smart enough to figure things out" she said,

"So Bakugo was right" Shoto saif bitterly.

"You've been working with the villains" he continued,

"Finally, someone puts two and two together" the brunette taunted. She ripped the necklace from around her and flaunted in in the air.

"How do you think our class was tracked down" she said dropping the jewelry.

"A tracker" Izuku said, Christina nodded excitedly.

"You're so smart Izuku! I'm impressed" she cheered crushing the tracker. Mr. Compress dissapeared from underneath the students, that's when Izuku saw Aiko being restricted by Christina's vine.

"Let her go" the green haired boy shouted rushing towards her. The brunette stepped to the side taking the blond with her,

"Sorry, but I can't do that Izuku-kun" she taunted. His actions caused a fight to break out between the villains and students Izuku focusing on Christina.

"I thought we were friends" he yelled, the brunette sighed a smile still on her face.

"I was just following orders" she said,

"Mr. Compress take Aiko-chan. I have something to deal with" she said. The blond dissapeared into a marble,

"No!" Izuku cried. He threw another punch towards Christina who grabbed him by the arm. He cried out his already broken arm throbbed in pain.

"I wish we could've been friends" she said throwing him backwards.

"Awww, he would look much cuter if he was bleeding" Toga whined,

"If it's that important then have fun" Christina said.

"Really!" The blond cheered excitedly,

"Shigaraki wouldn't care if he ended up dead. As long as we get the targets back to the base" she explained. Toga rusher forwards as Christina smiled,

"This is amazing isn't it" she commenged to Dabi.

"Everything entertains you, huh?" He asked eyeing her from the side.

"I can't help it" Christina smiled, he huffed watching the students fight to the best of their ability.

"We're running away" Shoji announced, Christina tilted her head to the side.

"What could they be talking about" she asked, the group began to run away only for Kurogiri to stop them,

"It's been five minutes since the signal, let's go Dabi" the villain said.

"I guess our little game is over, that's a shame" Christina pouted.

"Sorry Izuku, see you later" Toga waved at the boy as she stepped through the portal. Meanwhile, Twice did a dramatic flip through the portal that had appeared behind him. Christina, Dabi, and Mr. Compress took a step through the large portal in the middle.

"But, our target" Christina began to say, Mr. Compress revealed two more marbles he had been holding in his mouth. The three villains attempted to step through the portal only for a lazer to hit the masked villain in the face and knocking his mask to the ground.

"This isn't good" Christina said as the marbles fell from the villain's mouth. They flew through the air as two of the students rusher to catch them, Shoji caught the one that held Tokoyami captive and Shoto did his best to rescue Bakugo. Just before he could reach the second marble Dabi grabbed it from the air, Christina clapped amused.

"You're amazing" she commented,

"How sad, Shoto Todoroki" Dabi mocked holding the small, circular object in his hands. Most of Christina's body was in the portal as the marbles were released, Tokoyami was released from his prison and reunited with his friends. Meanwhile Dabi grabbed Bakugo by the neck a sadistic smile on his face.

"Well, our mission is complete" Christina said holding the weakened Aiko in her hold.

"I really enjoyed hanging out with you all" she mocked the students.

"Oh, and send my regards to All Might" she waved stepping through the portal completely disappearing. As she did she laughed histarically.