Chapter 59: Inprisoned

"I've used up everything inside of me, the symbol of piece is dead" Toshinori said sitting in the hospital bed. He sas wrapped in several bandages as Tsukauchi and Gran Torino sat next to him, the old man's face was partly wrapped in bandages as well.

"Shigaraki is Nana's grandson" the old hero commented.

"That's what All For One said" the detective said. All Might sat there thinking to himself,

"I have to find him" he said.

"And what do you plan to do when you find him" Gran Torino asked.

"I-" Toshinori began to speak but stopped.

"No matter who he's related to he's still a criminal, you have to remember that" Gran Torino warned. The now retired hero sighed,

"If we want to find them our best bet is to get something out of Christina" the detective commented,

"However, she has refused to speak. She's been silent ever since she was arrested" Gran Tornio said. Toshinori sighed to himself,

"I'll talk to her myself" be said.

"She can still be saved" he said,

"Toshinori" Gran Torino stopped him.

"I know you want to help her but she may be too far gone" he continued,

"She's too young to be given up on" the former hero said.

"She may be young but she's still a criminal, she was helping the league with information." The detective told him,

"He's right, she may be even more dangerous than Shigaraki" Grab Torino said quietly.

Christina sat limply in the cell her head hung low, her brown, shoulder-length hair hung in front of her face like a curtain. Her green eyes were blank and void of any emotion that would usually be present withing them. Though it was hard to hear she muttered to herself repeating the same word over and over like a mindless zombie.

"Papa....papa" she muttered, there was no other visible movement from Christina as ger eyes remained locker onto the foor of the dreary room she was being kept in.

"Do you think she's lost it" one of the guards outside of the door asked looking over to his partner.

"I'm pretty sure she lost her mind a long time ago" the second replied, the two of them quietly laughed with each other.

"You know she can still hear you" a woman's voice interrupted their conversation. They looked up to see a female who seemed to be in her late twenties. She had orange hair and teal eyes. she walked up to the two of them carrying a clipboard in her hands.

"Who are you, no one is allowed to be near here," the first guard said becoming serious again. The woman smiled looking between the two men as another guard appeared behind her.

"Actually I have permission, I've been assigned to evaluate this girl" she explained. The two men looked at their superior who only nodded. Sighing to themselves they stepped to the side allowing access to the cell. The door was unlocked catching Christina's attention, She raised her head staring into the woman's eyes with no emotion.

"Hello Christina, can we talk?" The woman asked.