Chapter 46: Encounter With Shigaraki

"Wow, you looks so pretty" Urararaka commented as Christuna approached the group of her classmates. She was wearing a baby blue tank top paired with a white skirt. She also had on blue and white stripped tights with blue shoes. Her hair was in an intricate grade curtosy of Toga.

"Thanks" Christina smiled, she looked over at Izuku who's face turned red. Aiko who was standing next to the green haired boy with an eyebrow raised. The group of students decided to split up into groups, as people separated Aiko, Izuku, Christina, and Urararaka were left alone.

"Do you want to shop together" Christina asked the three of them. They all decided to stick together, there was an awkward moment of awkward silence and Urararaka's face was turning a bright shade of red.

"Are you ok" Aiko asked her, she shook her head frantically.

"I-" she cut herself off before running in the other direction.

"Is she alright" the brunette asked a frown on her face.

"I'm gonna go find her" Aiko announced to the two remaining students. This left Christina and Izuku standing there not sayinganything, people walked by but one caught the brunette's attention. They were wearing a black hoodie with light blue hair sticking out from the hood. The girl's eyes went wide when the person approached the two of them, it was hard to see but she spotted familiar crimson eyes. Her eyes widened for a quick moment,

"Hey what's wr-" Izuku asked only to be cut off by a hand wrapping around the boy's neck. The same happened to Christina who stood there her body rigid. Shigaraki peered down at the two of them, mostly Izuku. Christina was conflicted, she could help both she and Izuku escape or let this happen. Surely someone from the large crowd of people would notice what was going on. One of Shigaraki's fingers hovered over Izuku's neck, he was taunting the green haired boy his voice scratchy.

Christina was surprised to see the blue-haired male acting so boldly, he usually wouldn't act out in the open. Especially since there were so many people walking around. Her eyes flickered up to Shigaraki, he took a moment to look in her direction but didn't say anything.

"What's going on?" A voice asked, Christina and Izuku looked up to see Urararaka standing there with a scared, confused look on her face. Her entire body was shaking like a leaf, Shigaraki let go of the two students with an awkward smile on his face.

"I didn't know you were here with friends" he said. He was mostly addressing Izuku, he walked off disseapering into the crowd. The police were notified and both Izuku and Christina were taken to the police station. The brunette was mostly calm, she knew she couldn't lie. Shigaraki had outed himself and was now known to be out in public. When she left the building she separated from Izuku who was talking to All Might. She walked into an alley and stepped through Kurogiri's portal, Shigaraki was sitting at the bar. She didn't say anything and walked to her room, she just wanted to be alone.