Chapter 58: Arrested

"Get out of here and take her with you" All Might instructed, Aiko looked at her father with worry in her eyes.

"But dad...." she said, the blond was well aware that her father didn't have much left in him, that soon his time as the symbol of piece would he up.

"Do as I say, I'll take care of this" the man told his daughter. She hesitantly nodded picking Christina up and holding her still unconscious form over her shoulder. Aiko held in her tears as she started to run from the scene.

"I won't let you escape" All For One said, a wall of rubble soon blocked the blond girl's path, she jumped out of the way avoiding heing crushed underneath the concrete. She set Christina down on the ground, the brunette was mumbling something while still being knocked out. Curious, Aiko leaned down to hear what she was saying,

"Papa......" she said quietly.

"Papa, please help me" she cried still not awake. All For one seemed to adknowledge the state she was in and even seemed angry because of it. He and All Might began to trade blows as Aiko watched in both astonishment and fear as her father used all the strength he had to take down his greatest enemy.

"You can do it dad, I believe in you" she said. Suddenly, dust was blown up into the air. Aiko began to cough as she did her best to cover her eyes from the dust. When it finally cleared Aiko saw her father holding All For One against the concrete. The villain still somehow concious looked up at him with what would he a smirk if he had any facial features.

He said something the blond couldn't understand before he landed another punch on All Might. The two of them began trading blow after blow as Aiko continued to look on. She could tell her father was running out of time, if he didn't end the fight soon she feared that he would.... she couldn't bring herself to finish that thought.

"You can do this dad, you will win" she said to herself. Once again a large amount of dust filled the air making it impossible to tell what was going on. The dust settled to reveal All Might and All For One both standing. However, the number one hero was now nothing more than a skeleton. He had blood staining his skin and now baggy costume his mucscles now reduced to nothinh. Aiko began to cry reality hitting her like a ton of briks. This would be the end of the symbol of piece.

Then, more heros showed up, she let out a sigh of relief seeing them there.

"Are you ok" Gran Torino asked her,

"Yeah" she smiled wearly looking over and her weakened father.

"We need to go, your father will be fine" the hero said. Aiko nodded going to pick up Christina. However the brunette started to regain consciousness, she looked around confused for a moment. Then, she spotted her father as All Might landed the final blow on All For One.

"Pappa!" She screamed being too tired to anything. Gran Torino held her back even as she tried to force herself away from her and Aiko.

"Let go of me" she screamed, her eyes went wide and tears slid down her face as All For One was revealed to be unconscious.

"Noooo!" She cried in anguish, seeing that she wouldn't give up Gran Torino knocked the girl out.

"Papa.." she said before blacking out again. She fell limp onto the ground joining her papa in defeat.

Heros began to dig people out of the rubble as others began to cheere for All Might, most of the area was destroyed and there were quite a few bystanders injured during the whole event. Most of the villains escaped but two were arrester, All For One, the leader of the organization. And Christina, the girl who betrayed UA and supplied the League Of Villains with information. As the officers dragged her away in restraints her gaze remained locked on the ground her green eyes lifeless. She mumbled something under her breath but no one could understand it.