chapter 94: World Heros Mission

Night had fallen over the wide open area as a lone plane flew through the air. A man sat in the pilot's seat, his hands shaking as he gripped the steering wheel tightly. A smaller figure stood behind him, her pair of bright green orbs staring forward.

"Wh-why are you doing this?" The man asked. The girl looked down at him, a sick, twisted grin appeared on her face as she placed a hand on his shoulder. She tightened her grip, and spoke.

"Oh, you don't need to worry about that, just take me where I need to go and I'll give you a reward" she chimed. The man shakily nodded, his heart racing. It felt as if it was going to explode from his chest. The plane flew forward until a small town came into view below.

"Stop here" the girl instructed. The man did so but before he could land the brunette girl walked over to the side door of the plane, she grabbed a parachute and smirked back at the man as she slipped it over her shoulders,

"Thanks for your help" she smiled as she spoke in a sickly sweet voice.

"Now, it's time for your reward since you were so cooperative" the girl raised a hand, and snapped her fingers. The man looked back at her confused as she prepared to jump from the plane.

"Wh-what are you doing?"

"Don't worry about that" she said before leaping from the plane. As she fell through the air the plane began to nose dive towards the ground. The girl activated the parachute the plane crashed into a hill before exploding into a giant ball of fire. The flames billowed into the air as the teen landed on the ground with a satisfied smile on her face.

"All according to plan" she said to herself as she discarded the parachute.

The next day in Otheon a TV showed the news channel.

"A plane mysteriously crashed last night, killing the pilot instantly, no one else was found at the scene." The reporter spoke. A figure stepped in front of the screen, staring at it for a moment. She adjusted the hood that covered her face as her green eyes were reflected in the glass.