Chapter 68: Mirio

"Ne, Shigaraki" Christina chimed, the blue-haired villain looked over at her.

"I was thinking" she said holding up some of the files she had stolen from UA. She pointed to a picture of a blond boy with bright blue eyes and a bright smile.

"We should keep an eye out for him, he could become a problem" Christina stated.

"What makes him so special" Shigaraki scoffed.

"Well, he is one of the "Big Three" in UA. You know I heard they're considered the best students that school has to offer" she laughed. She pulled out two more files, one with a picture of a purple haired boy and pointy ears. The expression on his face made it clear that he wasn't very confident. Christina then pointed to a photo of a a blue haired girl.

"Just because that place considers him one of their best doesn't mean he'll be a threat" Shigaraki said,

"He was also trained by Sir Nighteye" she said.

"You mean All Might's old agency" Kurogiri mentioned.

"Yep, and I heard he's really picky about people he trains, so if this Mirio got a chance to work with him then there has to be something special about him. Ooooh, maybe I could take car-"

"you're getting distracted" Shigaraki said. Christina calmed down rubbing the back of her neck nervously. She looked down at the picture of the blond an intrigued look on her face.

"Mirio Togota" she said,

"I wonder how good you really are" she smirked swinging her legs back and fourth like a bored child would.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Hey, there's no need to be nervous Izuku" Aiko tried to calm her green-haired friend down as they followed Mirio to Sir Nighteye's agency. The blond third year had agreed to introduce him to All Might's former sidekick in hopes he could get the chance to work under him for the upcoming work studies.

"He can be a bit strict sometimes but he's really not that bad" she reassured him. From the time Aiko had met the hero when she was younger he always had this serious aura that followed him, Sir Nighteye had a glare that could make people shake. However she knew he was actually a nice person, she had seen it before. The three entered the building Izuku nervously looking around, they walked down a long hallway a door at the end.

"I'll wait out here" Aiko said watching Mirio lead the boy inside.

"You got this" she gave Izuku an encouraging smile and thumbs up. The door shut as she stared at it.

"You'll need it" she thought to herself as she went to take a seat. After a little time passed the door opened once again. Aiko looked up her blue eyes landing on Mirio and Bubble girl walking out of the room, she glanced back at the door before looking back towards them a curious look on her face. Aiko shrugged her shoulders knowing how Nighteye could be, besides she had faith that Izuku would be able to convince him.