Recording is now done and he excitedly brought me in his car. He told me that his surprise is in there. As we got inside his car, he immediately got something from the back sit. It's a small, long box.

"For you," he said as he handed it to me.

I looked at him first, hesitant to open the box. A really pretty necklace with a pretty sun pendant showed as I opened it.

"I had a hard time choosing what pendant to give you so I just customized it," he said and took the necklace out of the box. "The pendant is a sun and it resembles you. It's because you brought sunshine into my life," he chuckled.

"Aigoo.. That's too cheesy. Mianhe," he said and unbuckled the lock. He's about to put it around my neck but I stopped him.

"I can't take it, Dongjun," I said and pushed his hand with the necklace back to him.

"Eeii.. It's not that expensive," he chuckled. I looked in his eyes and looked at my hands after. I can't say it straight in his face.

"I can't accept it, Dongjun," I sighed. "I can't accept your feelings."

His shoulders dropped and looked at the necklace on his hand. "Are you.. Are you two back together again?"

"I'm sorry Dongjun," was all I said as I held his hand.

"Are you two back together again?" he asked again, this time he's looking at me.

"Not yet, but we're getting there," I said as I hanged my head down. Deafening silence after. I heard him sigh and raked his hair up. It breaks my heart to see his smile fade but I need to do this now. He'll hurt even more if he continues with me knowing that his efforts are just useless. I can't love him.

"I... I need to go now," I said and looked at him but he did not look at me. When he still did not speak, I quietly hopped out of his car.

I looked at him for a second, waiting for him to talk but he didn't, before I completely shut the door. I continued my way but stopped on my tracks when I saw Myungsoo. I got nervous at first because Dongjun might see him and he might be hurt even more when he sees him but I guess I was wrong. I am the one hurting from what I'm seeing right now.

Krystal suddenly appeared out of nowhere. He spun Myungsoo for him to face her and she.. kissed him. I feel like my heart will explode from what I'm witnessing that I felt hot liquid flow down my cheeks.

I saw Myungsoo looked at my direction before someone's hand covered my eyes. That someone spun me to face him.

"Look at me. Just look at me," it's Dongjun. He lift my chin with his fingers so that I can look at him. He's still holding the necklace. He showed it to me and unbuckled the lock again then wore it around my neck.

"I'll only let you go if I won't see that jerk hurting you. I'll only let you go if I won't see you crying anymore. I'll get that necklace from you if only those things happen. I'll set you free then," he whispered while cupping my neck and tracing lines along my jawline with his thumb.

I don't know what to say. I feel like I'm lost. The only thing that registers on my mind is the kiss that I witnessed a while ago.

Dongjun's hand slipped on mine and led me to his car again and drag me away out of that scene.

Myungsoo's POV

The drama which stars Krystal and I are done shooting the whole drama so we decided to celebrate the hard work and the targeted rating that we had.

Krystal starts to get so drunk that she's now saying random stuff. She even says she loves me. Psh!! She's like me when she's drunk. Acts like a dog and just talks and talks and talks.