27. This can't be!

Sun-ji's POV

I can hear whispers. Then something soft touch my hand like someone is kissing it. I tried to twitch my finger and hands tightly grip mine. I flutter my eyes open. White everywhere. Am I in the hospital again?

I tilt my head to my side and saw Myungsoo tightly holding my hands, leaning his head on it like he's praying.

"Myungsoo?" I called out. He lift his head and a worried smile formed his lips.

"Hey, baby," he leans closer to me and kissed my forehead.

"What happened?" I weakly asked. As what I remember, Krystal and I are having a fight or more on like a brawl then I hit the edge of the table and an excruciating pain occurred on my stomach.

Oh my God! My baby! I immediately held my stomach to check. Why do I feel different? Why do I feel something has been taken away from me?

"My... My baby? Is my baby okay?" I frantically asked. Myungsoo just remained silent and kissed my fist.

"Myungsoo, my baby? Tell me our baby is okay," I said as tears stream down my face. I tried to sit up but pain swallowed my whole body.

Myungsoo carefully held my shoulders and let me lie down again. "Get more rest."

"No! Just tell me if my baby is okay!" I raised my voice.

Myungsoo sat on the bed, facing me and once again remained silent. He pursed his lips then tears escaped his eyes.

"We have no baby anymore," he whispered.

"No!" I sobbed so hard. My baby...

Myungsoo wiped my tears but I sobbed more. They continuously flow down my cheeks. When I can't control my emotion anymore, he wrap me in his arms as he continuously whisper sorry on my hair.

Krystal's POV

"We have no baby anymore," I heard Myungsoo said then a wail coming from Sun-ji was heard next.

Oh my God! What have I done? I have no idea that Sun-ji is pregnant.

I leaned on the wall next to Sun-ji's room door and hid my face on my hands. I feel like the baddest person for what happened. I killed someone. I killed a baby. With that thought, tears began streaming down my face.

I lift my head when I heard footsteps coming and I saw a man and woman. They are frantically searching for a room. When they reached Sun-ji's door, the woman stopped as she saw me.

"You're Krystal, right?" she raised her eyebrow and I remained silent.

"Are you happy now? Are you happy that you ruined Sun-ji's happiness? You really are a b**ch, aren't you?" she told me which made me hang my head down. From embarrassment and from guilt.

"Tasha, that's enough," her man companion tried to stop her.

"Hell, no I won't stop!" she hissed at the man then faced me again. "First, you took Myungsoo away from her and now her baby?"

"I'm so sorry. I have no idea about her condition," I quietly said with my head still hanged down.

"Sorry? What can your sorry do? The damage has been done!" she furiously raised her voice.

"Tasha, I said that's enough. We're here for Sun-ji. Let's get inside now," the man tried to drag her inside the room but she still spoke.

"You're not gonna get away from this! I'll make sure you'll pay!" she added before they completely went in Sun-ji's room.