14. I Miss You

Sungyeol's POV

I saw Myungsoo dragged Sun-ji into a secluded storage space. I followed them after seeing Myungsoo's face. He looks mad. Is it because Sun-ji's will release the song they made when we were still high school? That song means so much to both of them and I know that despite everything that's happening in their relationship, there is still string attached, connected to them.

I walked closer and leaned my ear on the door so that I can hear their conversation. I heard Sun-ji shouted, letting out what she feels about Myungsoo.

"I'm sorry," I heard Myungsoo said.

The fudge! That's it?! He'll just say sorry?! Aigoo this guy. This has to end tonight. Whatever they want to say to each other, they should say it now. I looked for a long wood and placed it on the doorknob. I thought that this won't do so I searched for something heavy to place it in front of the door to stop it from opening. I saw a sack of something I don't know and immediately get it and placed it in front of the door. There! That will do.

I went back to the others with a huge smile on my face. You're gonna thank me later for this, Myungsoo.

They are now all gathered around the bonfire. I sat beside Sungjong and snatched what he's eating.

"Eeii.. Give that back," he whined. I just grinned at him and start munching. He just scratched his head and grabbed another junk food from the paper bag.

"Has anyone seen Sun-ji?" Dongjun asked.

"She said she's going to buy something in the convenience store," I lied.

"Really? I'll just go look for her," he's about to stand but I stopped him.

"There's no need. She said she wants to go alone," I lied again. I'm never gonna allow this guy to interupt Myungsoo and Sun-ji. He nodded and sat down again but he still feels uneasy.

Sun-ji's POV

I tried to push the door again but it really won't budge. What the hell is wrong with this door? I want to freaking get out of here. I don't know why but I suddenly felt suffocated when Myungsoo is beside me. Maybe it's because a lot of emotions rush inside me whenever I see him. Hate, anger, hurt... Love.

"The window's jammed too," I heard Myungsoo said who checked the window near the stacked sack.

I frustratingly let out a sigh and slump on the floor at the corner. I bent my knees until they touch my chest then I burried my face on them. I felt Myungsoo sat beside me but I didn't move. I'm mad at him right now.

I unconsciously shivered from too much coldness. Geez! I didn't even brought my jacket because this guy just dragged me into this storage room.

I felt something draped over my shoulders. I looked up and saw Myungsoo took his jacket off and draped it on me.

"I'm okay," I tried to take the jacket off and give it back to him but he fixed the jacket over me again. I leaned my head against the wall and looked at the moon that can be seen through the window.

Looking at the moon makes me feel sentimental. I remember the days when we were still young, still innocent. We laugh in slightest things to be laughed about. We were so adventurous, trying things we haven't done. We were so in love with each other back then that I was thinking that I want to spend the rest of my life with him. I was so innocent to think that nothing can separate us apart.

"What happened to us Myungsoo?" I said, almost whispering, and tears flowed freely down my cheeks. I looked at him. "What happened to you?"

He wiped my tears and cupped my cheek after. Then he just stared at me.

"Aren't you going to tell me what really happened? I can understand whatever it is. Please let me know," I pleaded but he remained silent. He traced my cheek with his thumb and just looked straight into my eyes.

"If you really don't want to tell me, fine," I sighed. "I have one more question."

"Do you still love me?" I asked and my heart rate increased as I wait for his answer. To my disappointment, he kept his mouth tightly shut. He just continued caressing my cheek.

"Answer me." Still, no response.

"You're aware that Dongjun has feelings for me, right? Do you want me to just forget about you and give him a chance?" I irritatingly asked.

"No," he firmly said. "I can't take that."

"Then do you still love me?" I asked again.

"Yes," at last he answered. "I still do." He sighed and looked at the moon.

I let out a small smile and closed my eyes. I missed those words from him. I moved closer to him, cupped his cheeks and let him face me.

"That's all I wanted to hear for now. Whatever your reason is, I'll patiently wait for you to tell me. I'm not giving up on us Myungsoo, and I hope you won't too," I said in a low voice.

He leaned his forehead against mine and closed his eyes. He held my hands that are cupping his cheeks and slowly, his face is getting closer. His lips touch mine and sparkles flew again.

Oh, how I miss this. His lips, his touch, his warmth. We are both hungry for each other that we never left our moulded lips to get some air. He kissed me and our lips move in sync like they are made for each other. Then I was lost. His kiss made me forget everything. It's like assuring me that his feelings for me will never change.

He pulled away and we both gasped for air. "I love you," I said under my breath. He opened his mouth and is about to say something when we heard someone trying to open the door.

Myungsoo immediately distanced himself from me and stood up. I stood up as well.

"Sun-ji?" I heard Dongjun's voice. I immediately walked towards the door.

"Dongjun-ah, help us out," I called out. I heard rumbles and such sounds outside then the door opened.

Dongjun immediately hugged me when he got near me but I slightly pushed him. I looked at Myungsoo and saw hurt in his eyes. He looked away.

"I thought you were in the convenience store but you're not when I got there. I thought something happened to you so I searched for you," he worriedly said. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," I nodded. He looked at Myungsoo and he frowned.

"Why are you with this jerk?" he asked, looking at Myungsoo. Myungsoo did not held back and held his gaze.

"I... ahm... I was just looking for something here. Myungsoo thought I needed help and we ended up being locked in," I lied. D**n, Sun-ji! Can't you think better than that?! Geez! Thank goodness Dongjun fell for it and did not ask anymore questions.

"Let's go. They are already looking for you," he said, still having a gaze fight with Myungsoo. He held my wrist and dragged me away. I looked back at Myungsoo and saw him punch the wooden wall.