8. It's Really Over

Dongjun's POV

She stared at me for minutes with shock expression then she started to...laugh?

"Hahaha.. That is so funny," she said while laughing.

"Eh?" She doesn't believe me??

She tried to stop laughing and calm herself then she pinched my nose.

"Aigoo. You can't fool me twice. The last time you fooled me that Kwanghee likes me, I ended up embarrassing myself. I won't get fooled this time," she rolled her eyes. I was about to protest that what I said is true when her phone ringed.

"Ne, eonni?" she answered her phone while still smiling. "Arasso, eonni. Ne~" she ended the call then stared at me while smiling widely.

"Thanks Dongjun. If it weren't for your trick, I think I won't be able to smile the whole day," she said.

What I said is absolutely true but I decided to just play along. If what I told her made her happy then I'll keep my feelings for her to myself for now. I'm glad that I made her smile.

"Let's go. Manager eonni is already looking for me," she said as she wrapped her arm around my shoulder.

"I almost fell for it, you rascal!" she chuckled as she pinched my side while we're heading our way back to the stall.

"Ow! That hurts," I pretended I was hurt and distanced myself from her.

"Serves you right," she said, chin up.

"Serves me right, huh?" I said and chased her but she immediately ran away from me. We are now chasing each other with our giggles being heard all over the riverside.

*****************

Sun-ji's POV

Bliss is going to have the comeback by the end of this month and Ze:a 5's comeback will be early next month so after practicing with Ze:a 5, I immediately went to our dance studio. That's how busy my schedule is. I hope my body won't give up.

A week have passed since Myungsoo broke up with me. If for him, our relationship is over well not to me. I know that he has a reason for doing that so I'll let days pass first and cool things down then I'll talk to him. I'm sure what he did was just an impulsive decision due to stress from all that's happening right now.

I tried to be cheerful  when I went inside our dance studio but as soon as I came, they all went silent like they're hiding something from me. They are all hovering over Katie eonni's laptop and Katie eonni immediately slammed it shut when she saw me.

"What's wrong? You all seemed like you've seen a ghost?" I chuckled.

"N-nothing. We.. Ahh.. We are just searching something. It's..ahh..  related to our comeback," Hyena eonni stammered. Something's fishy. They really seem like hiding something from me.

"If it's about our comeback then I should check it out too," I said as I walk towards them and opened the laptop.

"I-it's nothing, Sun-ji," they tried to stop me but it's too late, I already saw what they don't want me to see.

[Myungsoo of Infinite and Krystal of f(x) are confirmed dating.

SM entertainment released a statement last night that the two started dating last month. I'm sure their shippers will be so glad about this news.]

My head spined from what I've read. This is impossible! It's nonsense!

"Are you alright, Sun-ji?" Yumi eonni asked.