10. Let's Go Dream Team

Sun-ji's POV

I stared outside our van's window and held my cheek. I still can't forget that night when Dongjun said those words to me and kissed me on my cheek.

Was that one of his pranks again? Eeii that rascal. I'll really give him a beating this time.

Katie eonni and I are on our way to our guesting shoot in Let's Go Dream Team that will be held in an open ground area. Ze:a 5 will be there as well and I'll make sure to teach Dongjun a lesson for fooling me again.

"Annyeong haseyo," we greeted the others as soon as we arrived and my eyes stopped at a particular person. I never knew that Sungkyu oppa and Myungsoo will be participating as well. I smiled a little at him but he just looked at other direction.

"Oh, it's Ze:a 5. It's been a while," one of the regulars of Dream team said. I am about to turn around to face and greet them when someone wrapped his arm around my shoulder. It's Dongjun.

"Oohhh..." some of them sang.

"So the rumors are true? The two of you are dating?" Narsha (Brown eyed girls), one of the guest asked.

L's POV

Narsha asked them the question that I never wanted to hear. I stared at Sun-ji, waiting for what she'll answer.

"A-Aniya.. That rumor is not true," she stammered.

"Really? Well I thought we are in that state," Dongjun playfully said and pulled her closer to him. That made the others 'ooohhh'ed while that made me rage from anger. Sun-ji elbowed Dongjun's side and he acted like he's hurt.

"You two look cute together," Narsha said.

"Five minutes. We'll start filming in five minutes," the director shouted.

.

.

.

We were split into three groups. Sungkyu hyung and I are teamed up with Jiyoung (a regular in Dream Team). We are the red team while the other group is the blue team. I wandered my eyes to check on the other teams and spotted that Sun-ji is with Dongjun and they are teamed up with another regular in this show.

I can't take my eyes off them and my heart pains from what I'm seeing. They seem so close with each other. I miss seeing Sun-ji laugh like that. I was the only one who can make her smile like that...before. But now all I'm giving her is heart aches and sadness.

"What was that? What's with the 'I thought we're in that state'?" I heard Sun-ji asked Dongjun, trying to copy his voice. Dongjun laughed because of that.

"Wae? What wrong in saying that?" Dongjun said. I don't want to hear their conversation but they are near me and their voices are loud.

"Mwo?!" Sun-ji exclaimed.

"Why so shock? Save that expression of yours later 'cause I'm sure you'll be more shock on what's gonna happen."

What's the meaning of that? What's gonna happen that will shock Sun-ji? I can't help myself not to look at them because of that and when I looked at them, Dongjun is looking at me. I smiled at him as to greet him but what he gave me is a smirk. What the? What was that for?

Show started and we all lined up facing the cameras in front of us. We are standing together with our teams. The host greeted the viewers in front of the cameras like what he always do in every taping of this show.

"We have a lot of idols with us today and I'm sure that our ratings will sore up high because of it," the host said which made us all laugh.

"Alright, let me explain the mechanics of the game today," he started. "What was the first thing that caught your attention as soon as you've arrived here?" he asked.