5. We're in Trouble

L's POV

It's been a month since I've been busy preparing for our comeback and shooting a drama with Krystal. I am so busy that I haven't seen Sun-ji in a month; I can't even communicate with her through phone. That makes me think, is she busy too? She also hasn't contacted me yet.

"Myungsoo-yah, can you help me with my script? I can't seem to find the right emotion in this particular scene," Krystal asked as she approached me. We are currently on set, filming the part where Krystal got dumped by his boyfriend and as her best friend in the drama, I came to comfort her.

"Sure, how can I help?" I walked near her as well and leaned closer so that I can have a closer look of the script she's holding. That made our fans who are watching us from afar scream from joy.

"It's funny, isn't it? How our fans wants us to end up together in real life," Krystal chuckled then waved at our fans. I chuckled as well at what she said.

"What if we really end up together? I'm sure our fans will go gaga if that happens," she said as she look at me. We both laughed at that comment.

"You know I have a girlfriend," I reminded her.

"I know, I'm just teasing you. Don't take it seriously," she chuckled more. Krystal knows about my relationship with Sun-ji. She hasn't met her yet but she already wishes us happiness.

"Alright, guys, break time is over. We are filming the next scene in a minute," the director shouted. We waved at our fans once more and went to the set.

The filming is going on smoothly until the director said something...

"Alright guys, we'll have a little, tiny bit changes in the script. Krystal got dumped and ran to the place where she often go," he explained.

"Myungsoo heard about the news through one of their friends and he new exactly where to find Krystal.

"Comforting process will take over then suddenly, Myungsoo will lightly kiss Krystal on the lips."

There is no kissing scene in the script! Krystal and I both look at each other, baffled at the sudden change of scene.

******************
Sun-ji's POV

We are currently shooting the first scene of the music video of Ze:a 5 which I'll be collaborating with them.

The flow of the music video is about a guy who's in love with her best friend but unfortunately, his best friend already likes someone.

The director decided to make Dongjun and I the lead roles of the mv and our CEO's agreed to it. According to them, their survey shows that our fans wants the both of us to have lots of projects together.

We are at a penthouse which the staff rented for this particular scene. The scene that we are going to shoot today is how the two leads are close with each other as best friends.

"Alright guys, as what I've explained earlier Dongjun is sitting on the couch, reading a book when Sun-ji arrived. Sun-ji, you will sit beside Dongjun and lie down on his lap. You will bother him on what he's doing.

Dongjun, you will act as if you're annoyed then the two of you will happily chase each other. Got it?" the director explained.

"Ne, kangdong-nim," both Dongjun and I responded in unison.

"You better act nice or this mv won't turn out well," Dongjun teased.

"Ehey.. I'm born an actress. You should say that to yourself," I said and we both laughed. I noticed that there's something in his eyelashes so I moved closer to him and removed it.