Special Chapter 2: I'm Ready

Myungsoo's POV

"So..." Woohyun hyungs sipped from his soda and glanced at me. We are in the practice room and we've just finished practicing our latest song that is about to come out in a few days. "...how's married life?"

I got a towel from the table and wiped my sweat before answering. "Good," I simply answered.

"Good? That's all?" Dongwoo hyung said and drank from his water bottle. "I was expecting more. I mean, you were anxious to marry Sun-ji and now you sound like you regret it."

I sighed and slumped on the floor then leaned my back against the huge mirrors. "Of course I'm happy. I feel like the happiest man alive when I married her. It's just that, things lately are...complicated."

"Complicated?" Hoya hyung raised his eyebrow.

"What do you mean by complicated?" Sungkyu hyung asked. "Is she being distant? Being cold perhaps?"

"No she's not. She's actually a very good wife. She always makes sure to give me everything that I need."

"Then what do you mean by complicated?" Sungyeol asked and bit from the banana he's been eating.

"I want to have a child... but she doesn't want yet," I hesitantly said. They went silent like they are all thinking.

"Have you talked to her about that?" Sungjong asked.

"No, I haven't. We are both busy with our schedules. I'm busy with our upcoming album and she's busy with her students' grades," I answered.

"You know what..." Sungkyu hyung started. "I suggest that both of you should talk about that. She might have a deep reason on why she doesn't want to have a child yet."

"Yeah, Myungsoo. I think that's what we all are thinking," Sungyeol second and finished his banana.

I smile a bit at them as a thank you. Our manager came and we practiced dancing again.

Sun-ji's POV

I am done cooking and cleaning the house so that when Myungsoo comes back from work, we'll eat together. I've done all of my duties and am waiting for him, just like a normal housewife would do. Am I really doing all of my duties as his wife?

I am fully aware that he likes to have a child now...but I'm not yet ready. I feel guilty because of that and I feel that he's being distant from me.

Well we are doing that thing as what normal couples do but I always makes sure he wears protection. It's not that I don't want to have a child yet. I'm afraid to have a child again.

After what happened to my first baby, I fear that I won't be able to take care of my child. I fear that it will happen again. I got traumatized.

I haven't told Myungsoo about my reason because I'm scared. I'm scared that he might leave me.

I am in very deep thoughts when my phone rang. I immediately answer it when I saw that it's my husband.

"Are you at home right now?" he asked.

"Ne.. I'm actually waiting for you to arrive," I said softly.

"I'm at our place. At the beach."

"What are you doing there at this hour?" I asked.

"Come here and you'll see," he chuckled.

"You want me to go there?" I confirm.

"Yes please."

"Arasso," I chuckled. "Give me thirty minutes." Then he hanged up.

I immediately grabbed my jacket and made my way to my husband.