Special Chapter: Happy Ever After

Sun-ji's POV

The man beside me stirred as I try to remove his arm that is wrapped around my waist. He tighten his hug more and pulled me closer to his half naked body. I tilt my torso to have a look at him. The edge of my lips curl up when I saw his peaceful sleeping face. I turned my body so that I am completely faced to him.

The sun ray that escape through the little slit of the curtain is hitting his dazzling skin. I can't help myself so I brought my hands on his face, tracing every planes of it. He stirred once again but he's still asleep.

"I love you," I whispered before kissing his soft lips. That made him smile but with his eyes still close. When he did not move, I repeat what I did. That made him open his right eye.

"Morning," I smile.

"Morning," he replied and completely open both of his eyes.

"How's your sleep?" he asked in his morning voice.

"Great. It's always been great since I became completely yours," I giggle which made me gain a kiss on the tip of my nose.

It's winter months. It is the time when couples snuggle with each other. Myungsoo and I have been married for six years now but he always makes me feel like we are a newly wedded couple. Just like what he's doing right now.

He shifts his position and now he is on top of me. He grabs my hand and kiss my knuckle then those black orbs stare intently at me.

"I love how you look when you just woke up. You look sexy in messy hair," he said which made me chuckle.

He leaned his forehead on mine while his hands pinned my hands on both sides of my head. "Thank you," he whispered.

"For what?" I asked and lift my chin a bit which made our lips brush.

"For marrying me," he breathed.

I smiled at him and as my answer, I crushed my lips on his. He deepens the kiss while his hands are wandering around my thin clothed body. His lips left mine and brought it to my neck but immediately pushed him a little by his chest.

"They might see us," I worriedly said.

He smirked and brought his lips on my neck again. "They won't. They're still sleeping," I felt his lips smirk against my skin before nuzzling it. He's busy kissing my neck and my jaw when I heard someone on the door.

"Eomma..."

I immediately pushed Myungsoo which made him fall on the floor. Even he is shocked at the sudden appearance of our twins.

"N-ne, Sunsoo, Myungji?" I got startled. Myungji, our girl, starts to cry.

"Kwenchana. I told you, I will never leave you," Sunsoo, our boy, tries to comfort his sister.

Whenever I see our twins, I can't help not to smile. Sunsoo is older than Myungji by 4 hours but it seems like he is way much older than Myungji by the way he protects his sister. They love each other so much. I feel like the luckiest person in the world.

"What's wrong?" Myungsoo asked as he stood up and sat at the edge of our bed.

"Myungji had a bad dream," Sunsoo starts to explain.

"Come," I said and gestured at them to come up our bed. The two kids crawled up and Myungji immediately snuggle close to me while Sunsoo sat on his father's lap.

"You had a dream?" I asked Myungji as I stroke her back.

"Ne," she answered between her sobs.

"What dream?" Myungsoo asked.