6. The Breakup

L's POV

"What's the meaning of this?! Do you know what can happen because of this?!!" SM's CEO roared as soon as I got inside the meeting room. He faced his laptop at me which shows the news about me and Sun-ji together in my car in the middle of the night.

There are three of us in the room - me, SM's CEO and our dae-pyo-nim - discussing the news about me and Sun-ji that went viral in an instant. Sun-ji is supposed to be here too but she can't due to her schedule and I'm glad that she didn't come. I don't want her to experience the rage of the two CEO's.

"I thought the both of you broke up. You said so," our CEO calmly said but I heard disappointness in his voice. I feel so sorry.

"Mianhe, dae-pyo-nim," was all I said with my head hanged down.

"Do you seriously know the mess you've caused?! This can be the reason for not attaining the target rating for your drama with Krystal. You know that your fans wants you with Krystal!" SM CEO shouted.

"Calm down, let's talk this out," our CEO tried to pacify the tension.

"Calm down?! How can I calm down in this situation?! Myungsoo is one of our talents which is at the peak of his career. We don't want any issues like this that can cause of his career's downfall!!" SM CEO roared once more.

"How is being with Sun-ji the cause of my career's downfall?! Sun-ji is the reason why I am where I am!" I hissed at him.

How can he say that?! I can't take his criticisms anymore! Why does he belittle Sun-ji?!

"Calm down, Myungsoo-yah," our CEO held my shoulder.

"How dare you raise your voice at me! You're nothing if it weren't for me!" SM's CEO shouted.

"Excuse me?! What did you just say?!" our CEO asked with a calm tone of voice but the truth is he's raging inside.

"You're not the reason of my boys' success! They worked hard for it!" dae-pyo-nim said with as a matter of fact tone of voice.

"Don't you forget what I did for your company."

"I will never forget about that and I'm thankful to you because of it but you can't badmouth one of my talents. We just merged with your company but that doesn't mean that you own us!"

"You!" SM's CEO slammed the table as he stood up. Our CEO did the same.

"Why don't you take care of your talents first before taking interest with my talents? Cause you see, there are a lot of issues coming out about your trainees. Are you like this because you want to use Myungsoo to cover up the mess of your company?!" our CEO angrily said.

"Dae-pyo-nim that's enough," I tried to calm down our CEO.

"Don't you dare lecture me about my company. I'm good at running my company!" the other CEO shouted.

"No you're not! You're good at RUINING your company!"

"Dae-pyo-nim please sit down and calm yourself," I tried to let him sit but he's raging from anger too much. The other CEO suddenly chuckled.

"Don't you forget that I am the biggest sponsor of Infinite's comeback," he said which made our CEO taken aback.

"Without me how can they do their comeback now?" he said then annoyingly smirked. I saw our dae-pyo-nim shake from anger as he balled his fist.

The other CEO started to pack his things.

"Let them do what I want and have the comeback? Or do as you want and... struggle. The decision is up to you," he said and is about to go.