17. Truth Untold

Myungsoo's POV

I immediately followed the man who took a picture of us. He run as fast as he can but he's no match with me. I confiscated the camera from him.

"From what printing company are you?" I asked but he remained silent. I scanned the camera and learned that it has a lot of pictures of Sun-ji and I together. The man took that opportunity and run away but before he could go far, I grabbed his shirt.

"Mianhe... I am just taking orders," he said, scared that I might hit him.

"Taking orders from whom?" I asked but he did not answer. "From whom?!!"

"SM's CEO," he blurted out.

What?! Why does he like to ruin my life?? What have I done so wrong to deserve this?!

Without any hesitation, I immediately drive to SM building all the way to his office. I threw the camera on his desk as soon as I came in.

"So now you're spying on me?! Still not contented on how you're ruining my life?!"

He stopped what he's doing and looked at me. "First things first, I really don't like how you entered my office and throw things on my desk. Second, what makes you think that what you're accusing is my doing. And third, why do you say that I'm ruining your life? In fact I'm giving you what everyone wanted. Fame!"

I raked my hair up with my hand from frustration. I slammed my hands on his desk and looked straight into his eyes. "Well first things first, you deserve to be treated that way. Second, the man who I got that camera says that you ordered him to do it. And third and most important thing... Our fame did not come from you! Our CEO worked hard and we, infinite, worked our asses off to attain where we are right now!"

He stood up, loose his eyeglasses and look straight at me. "I won't be spying on you if you know how to keep our deal. What if someone else saw you with Sun-ji? Worse, what if it is one of your fans?"

"What if I tell you that I don't want to do the deal anymore?" I said, looking at him the way he looks at me.

He chuckled in disbelief. He walk around his desk until he reached in front of me. "What if I tell you that if you do that, then Infinite have to say goodbye to your career?"

"You can't do that," I took one step forward like I'm challenging him.

"Oh yeah? What if I tell you I can?"

"Why are you doing this to me?! What have I done to you to deserve all this?!" I shouted which I know was heard even outside his office.

"Keep your voice down young man!" He said and sat back on his swivel chair.

"Don't tell me what to do! I'm so fed up on living in fear. You can't threaten me anymore!" I said and is about to go but he grabbed my shoulder to stop me.

"You can't do this to me!"

I scoffed at what he said. "Are you hearing what you're saying? I should be the one telling you that. YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!"

"Infinite will go down if you won't do our deal! Want worse? I'll make sure that Sun-ji's solo will be a flop!" He threatened me again by using the members and Sun-ji. I slowly approached him like I'm confronting him.

"Have it your way! In the first place, we attained this success with our hard work and with the help of our CEO. We can survive without your help." I am about to go but he stopped me again and I was surprised at the next thing he said.

"Please Myungsoo.. Help me. I'm doing this for the sake of Krystal. Help me save her," he pleaded.

SM's CEO, pleading? And what is about Krystal? Why will he save her? "What are you talking about?"