7. Confession?

Dongjun's POV

We are currently on set, at a park, and I noticed that Sun-ji isn't her real self today. I mean whenever she comes on the set, she's always giddy and she makes the atmosphere happy but it's different today. She doesn't talk that much and she's all gloomy.

We are going to shoot the scene where Sun-ji found out that the man she likes already has a girlfriend and I came to comfort her.

"Five minutes standby," the director shouted. We all went to our places and our stylists made one last retouch.

"Kwenchana? You seem bothered," I worriedly asked her when our stylists walked away. She just smiled a little. We both sat on the bench when the director shouted "standby".

"Action!"

.

.

.

"NG (Not good)"

Kangdong-nim keeps on cutting the shoot because according to him, Sun-ji doesn't seem to get the right emotion and she keeps on spacing out.

"I'm sorry, director. I'll do good from now on," she apologized. The director sighed and patted her shoulder.

"Five minutes break," he shouted. I was about to go to Sun-ji and ask her if something's bothering her but her manager called her.

"Did something happen to Sun-ji?" I asked the staff while we're taking a coffee break.

"I don't know too. She's acting strange. Maybe it's because about the news about her and Myungsoo," one of the staff said.

"What news?" I curiously asked.

"They were caught together inside Myungsoo's car in the middle of the night. The article says that it's like there's something going on between them but their company already stated that the rumors aren't true," one of them explained.

"But still... Myungsoo's fans overreacted and the responses aren't good, especially to Sun-ji," one of them added.

I suddenly felt bad for her. If that's the only reason then why does she act all gloomy? It's so not like her. The Sun-ji I know is a brave girl and doesn't care about the criticisms being thrown to her. I'm sure there's still a reason behind her sadness. I need to find it out.

I excused myself from them and tried to find Sun-ji. I head towards her waiting room. I'm about to open the door but stopped when I heard her manager raised her voice.

"What's wrong with you Sun-ji? It's not like it's the end of the world!"

"I'm sorry, eonni," Sun-ji apologized. "I tried to act as if nothing happened but I can't. It hurts so much, eonni."

Is she crying? Why is she crying? Then I heard her manager sighed.

"I know that you love Myungsoo but you have to face the fact that your relationship is over."

She and Myungsoo? The rumors are true? Why did he break up with Sun-ji? Is it just because they were caught by a paparazzi? I suddenly boiled from anger and balled my fist.

"Get a grip of yourself, Sun-ji. We have a lot of work to do," her manager said and I heard her footsteps approaching the door so I immediately hid at a corner of the wall.

I leaned my back against it and heavily sighed. That Myungsoo! He's such a coward for doing this to Sun-ji.

.

.

.

I'm still raging from anger when the filming starts. The shooting is going smoothly this time.

Sun-ji began to shed some tears as what's in the script but why do I find her tears true. That she's crying not just because we're shooting, but because she's hurt.

This isn't in the script but I cupped her cheeks and caressed it. We both stared at each other and slowly, my head gets closer to her. I closed my eyes and lightly kiss her lips. I opened my eyes and saw shock all over her face.

"Cut!"

We both pulled away from each other when we heard the director. Omona, why did I do that?!

"Great job guys. I like that impromptu kiss, Dongjun," kangdong-nim compliment. My heart is beating so wild and when I look at Sun-ji, shock still registers on her face.

***************

Filming the mv has ended and the crew wants to celebrate. We all went to a stall nearby and ordered chicken and beer.

I already had four bottles of beer and now my head us spinning. Why did I do that? Why does my heart feel giddy whenever I see Sun-ji? Why does seeing her face makes me happy?

Why?

Well there's only one answer to that. I like her... I'm starting to fall for her. While the others are having fun, I stood up and walked towards Sun-ji.

"Want to have a walk?" I asked her. She hesitated at first but she came with me eventually.

We are walking by a river and no one's talking.

"About what happened earlier..." I started.

"It's alright. I know you did it to make the mv more interesting. I also know you did it for me because I keep on spacing out," she chuckled.

"Aniya.. That's not a reason," I seriously said. She stared at me with a very serious expression.

"Come to me, Sun-ji," I warmly said. "Come to me and I promise you'll never cry."