4. Meeting Zea:5

Sun-ji's POV

"Eonni, can we stop by a coffee shop? I'll just buy something for them. I don't want to come empty handed," I smiled at my manager.

"No prob," she smiled back.

We are heading Zea:5's company right now. We are going to practice-record and review the song that I'll be collaborating with them.

"Hmmmm.. What should I buy?" I asked myself while staring at the coffee menu.

"Eonni, what do you usually order?" I asked our manager who's sitting just in front of the counter. I'm not a coffee person so I have no idea which taste nice.

"I usually order caramel machiatto but I don't know if that suits the taste of the boys," she answered while doing something in her phone.

"Ten caramel machiatto please," I ordered. I ordered extra coffees for the composer and other staffs.

After ordering, we continued our way to Ze:A’s company building and arrived in just minutes.

“Eonni, I’ll go to the restroom first. I really need to pee,” I said to my manager.

“Arasso.. Make it quick, all of them might be there by now. We don’t want them to wait for us on our first meeting with them. I’ll wait for you outside the recording room,” she said.

“Ne, eonni, I’ll follow. I’ll make it quick,” I said and dashed to the restroom. I felt relieved after doing what ‘I need to do’.

I went outside the cubicle and was completely shock at what I’m seeing. There’s a guy peeing in girl’s restroom. Why is there a guy in the girl’s restroom?!!

Dongjun’s POV

“Where are you? It’s almost time for our recording,” Hyunsik nagged. We are going to record our comeback song today and we will be collaborating with a member from the girl group Bliss. They said the the girl’s name is Sun-ji but I haven’t seen her yet and I’m excited to meet her.

“Arasso,I’m coming. I’m already at our company building, I’ll just go to the restroom,” I told him.

“MAKE IT QUICK!” he said and ended the call. Aish.. These guy always nags me. I returned my phone back in my pocket and went inside the restroom. I am currently in the middle of doing ‘my thing’ when...

“AAHHH!!!”

Someone screamed and when I turned my head to see who it is, my eyes widened to see a girl standing in front of a cubicle and looking at me!

“AAHHH!!!” We are now both screaming our lungs out.

“You! Why are you here?! Why are you peeing here?!” she said while panicking.

“What do you mean why am I peeing here?! This is the men’s restroom!” I panicked as well. For goodness sake, I’m still in the middle of peeing. It is difficult for me to stop once I start to…let it go!

She looked at her surrounding and gasped when she realized that she really is inside the men’s restroom. She looked at me again with her eyes wide open.

“If you don’t mind, I’m still in the middle of…” I said, giving her the hint to go outside.

“I’m sorry,” she apologized with embarrassment all over her face and went out. I let out a sigh of relief. Thank goodness…

Sun-ji’s POV

Oh my gosh! That is so embarrassing!!! Why did I end up in the men’s restroom?! Even though I wanted to pee that badly, I should have checked the sign if it is the restroom for girls. Argh!

I feel like I should explain to the guy so I waited for him outside the restroom. He might tink that I’m a pervert. The guy finally went out and got shock to see me still standing outside their restroom.

“I wanted to apologize for what happened. I’m not a pervert, it’s just that my bladders are about to burst that I didn’t notice that I went inside the.. men’s restroom,” I explained and bowed 90⁰. “Mian-hamnida.”

I heard him chuckled. I looked at him again and my eyes widened when I recognized him.

“Dongjun?” I asked while pointing him. His eyes became small like he’s thinking whether he knows me or not.

“I’m Sun-ji from the girl group Bliss. I will be the one who’s gong to collaborate with your group in your upcoming comeback,” I explained.

“Ah.. So you’re Sun-ji,” he said and chuckled. “This is so funny. I’ll never forget my first meeting with you,” then he completely laughed. I pouted my lips and stared at him.

“Let’s go. They’re already waiting for us,” he said and started to walk.

“Please don’t tell the others about what happened. It’s so embarrassing,” I begged while I’m following him.

“I won’t but I can’t promise that I can't say it out of nowhere,” he teased.

We are now inside the recording studio and they all stood up when they saw me. I immediately bowed at them and introduced myself.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Sun-ji-imnida. I’ll be collaborating with your group for your upcoming comeback. Nice meeting you all,” then I placed the coffees at the table.

“Nice meeting you Sun-ji,” Minwoo cheerfully said. "And thanks for the coffee."

“So your Sun-ji. Waa.. You’re so pretty. I bet you are the visual of your group,” I chuckled at Siwan’s compliment.

“I’m not the visual of the group, I’m the main vocalist. Thanks for the compliment anyway,” I smiled at him.

“You’re not the visual? The visual of your group must be the godess of beauty if that’s the case,” Hyungsik reacted which made all of us laugh.

“She’s a beauty alright but has difficulty in reading signs,” Dongjun suddenly teased.

“Yah, you promised!” I widened my eyes at him.

“No I didn’t. I said I won’t tell them but I can’t promise you that,” he grinned.

“Tell us what?” Kevin asked.

“It’s nothing,” I immediately answered him.

“Do you already know each other, you two?” Hyungsik asked.

“We just met a while ago at the –“ I immediately covered Dongjun’s mouth to stop what he’s about to say.

“What’s happening here guys? Is there something we need to know?” Kevin asked and they are now all looking at us with their questioning stares.

“It’s nothing guys. Really, it’s nothing,” I said and nervously chuckled. I let go of Dongjun and he immediately gasped for air.

“Are you trying to kill me?” he whined.

“I will if you’re not going to keep your mouth shut,” I whispered in a warning voice. He just grinned at me.

“Shall we start reviewing the song?” I suggested to change the topic and I’m so glad that they agreed with my suggestion.

Dongjun’s POV

Sun-ji is now practicing/recording her part and I am so amazed with her voice that I kept on staring at her all through out her recording. She has a voice like an angel.

“Someone likes Sun-ji…” Minwoo sang and when I look at them, they are all giving me a teasing stare.

“What?” I asked.

“You like her don’t you?” Siwan asked.

“Like? I just met her today,” I chuckled.

“Then it must be ‘like at first sight’,” Minwoo dreamily said then high fived with Hyungsik. I crumpled a piece of paper and threw it at his face.

“Stop babbling nonesense,” I said then look at Sun-ji again. She suddenly looked at me while singing and smiled. My heart suddenly raced so fast because of that and it makes me wonder. Do I really like Sun-ji?