1. This isn't the END

L's POV

I pulled over my car at the side of the street. My head is spinning and I can't concentrate on driving.

"Break up with Sun-ji."

"It's not just for your own good but for Sun-ji's too."

My conversation with the CEO a while ago keeps on repeating on my mind. Ah! What should I do? I leaned my head on the headrest and closed my eyes. I don't want to break up with her, I love her so much, but... I don't want her career be at risk.

My phone ringed, it's Sun-ji.

"Myungsoo-yah ~" why does listening to her voice makes me cry now?

"Hmm?" I asked.

"I'm so nervous. It's my first time performing in Immortal Song (KBS)," she said.

"Relax, I know you'll do good. You always conquer the stage whenever you perform," I said, trying to sound cheerful.

"Remember what you told me before? Perform as if you're alone, that you're singing for a special person and that person is the only one watching you," I added.

"Can you come here? Can you be my special person while I perform today?" she asked. I am about to answer her when I heard her stylist noona called her.

"Sun-ji-ah, it's time to do your makeup."

"I need to go now Myungsoo," she said.

"Ne.. Break a leg," I said and we both chuckled.

"Myungsoo-yah~" she sweetly called my name.

"Mmm?"

"Saranghe," she said and as if on cue, a tear fell from my eye.

"Nado, saranghe," I responded then she ended the call.

I blankly stared at the road after the call. My mind is in a total chaos right now. I leaned my arms on the stirring wheel and rest my head on it.

**************

Sun-ji's POV

"Relax.. Think that you're performing on your usual stage. Just be comfortable," my stylist eonni said when she noticed that I keep on letting out big breaths. She's doing my makeup now.

"I can't help it eonni, it's my first time performing here. To think that I'll be competing with veteran singers here? This is so nerve wrecking. What if the audience won't like me?" I nervously asked.

"My goodness Sun-ji, you worry too much. You are awesome and that's the reason why you gained a lot of fans. And performing along with veteran singers? Consider it that your career leveled one step higher," she said and chuckled.

"I'm sure they'll like you out there. Just perform comfortably Luke what you always do," she added. I smiled at her at what she said.

"Thanks eonni. You're the best stylist ever," we both chuckled. She continued doing my makeup when my phone vibrated. It's a text from Myungsoo.

[I'm sure you're performance will be amazing. I'll be quietly watching you from among the audience.]

I smiled at his message. Seven years have passed but what I feel for Myungsoo is still the same, it never wavered. I love him like the first time I fell in love with him. There are still a lot of sparkles whenever I see him.

"One hour before the show," one of the staff reminded us.

Stylist eonni is now done with my makeup as she let me ware a simple but elegant long, black, slightly backless gown.