"Cassie is very beautiful girl," he continued. "She looks like a mini me... I did care, Em. I still do. For you, for Cassie. Now I am here for our daughter and..."

He finally let those tears to come out of his eyes. How couldn't he know? He thought that they will be waiting for him to return, that Emma will hug him and will kiss him, that his Cassie will cry with him... That they will be a family again.

But it was all a lie. Emma was dead. Cassiopea almost hated him. Remus hated him and Peter... O, God! Peter. He had to go and stop him from hurting both Harry and Cassie.

"I am going to protect her, Em, I promise you... But I missed everything. Her first steps, how she learned to read, sending her to Hogwarts... I don't even know which house she is in..."

Sirius looked at the roses. He took one of them and placed it on the ground.
" And I wish you were her to tell me what to do, little rose."

He stood there all night, crying for his wife. Then he turned to the house and saw a thirteen-year-old girl with dark hair sleeping near the window. He smiled and sent all his love to her. 

Then Sirius Black, the prisoner of Azkaban, turned into a wolf and disappeared into the night.

*****
"Come on!" Remus said to the two girls. "They are waiting for us!"

Cassie mumbled but her uncle didn't say anything. They didn't have time for arguing now and they agreed that today wasn't the day for arguing.

"Ah! There they are! Molly! Arthur!" Remus called. Mrs and Mr Weasley were near one of the windows of the back of the train. Harry and Ron were showing from that window with Ginny (Ron's little sister) and Neville. "How wonderful to see you all! Ready for another year?"

"They are really lucky that Dumbledore sent them letters for this year!" Mrs Weasley added. "After their arrival last year."

"I am considering myself as lucky if I survive to June" Ron murmured.

"What was that, Ronald Weasley ?!" Mrs Weasley shouted. Ron paled, remembering Mrs. Weasley's howler from last year. Hermione and Cassie laughed a bit when Remus saw a dog next to the trash bin.

No. Not a dog. A man. An Animagus by the name of Sirius Black. Cassiopea's father.

" Get on the train, girls," he ordered. "Now!"

Mr and Mrs Weasley looked at Remus shocked. He had never spoken with such malice to anyone. Especially to Cassie.

"But..." Cassiopea tried to tell her uncle that there are 20 minutes to the train's leaving but he cut her off.

"No buts ! On the train now, young lady! Or else you won't go to Hogsmeade."

The girl's face paled. Still she got on the train with Hermione and sat between Harry and Ginny.

Remus would explain that to Cassie later. He turned around but he did not see Black. If that damn idot get anywhere near Cassiopea or Harry, he would kill him. He would kill anyone who tries to hurt Cassie, Harry, Ron or Hermione.

******
"Have you read your aunt Andromeda's letter yet?" Remus asked Cassie when they finally were alone in the compartment. The girl shooked her head while she was staring at a big black dog running along side the train. "Are you mad at me?"

"No."

"Do you want some chocolate?"

"Maybe," Cassie said with a sly smile. Remus laugh a little and gave his goddaughter a piece of the chocolate. "Sometimes I feel so... I don't know... Empty."