Chapter 45: Murder

Cassie and Draco finally got over their argument the day they decided they had enough of Potter and Dumbledore and that one of them had to die.

After months and I mean months of fighting or competing in every possible way (they fought for 'Who is the most beautiful Black cousin?'. 70% of the Slytherins said Cassie.), Draco said that it was enough.

"I'm sorry, cousin dearest," he said that evening.

Without even looking up from her book Cassie asked, "About what?"

Kol and Daphne had stopped worrying about their friendship long ago and now they were just chilling on the couches in the Slytherin common room, trying not to defend anyone.

Draco took a deep breath. "You were right and I was wrong."

"Is that so?" Cassie mumbled. She had so much work to do all those months with Bellatrix and Voldemort and the Death-Eaters... She wanted to be over with all of this stuff and after today, when Dumbledore died, she would be able to get everything done.

"Mhm."

"Malfoy!" Theo said from the other side of the common room. "Tell her already."

"Tell me what?" Cassie finally looked up. Daphne smiled silently, trying so hard not to laugh at both of them.

"Hermione broke up with me."

Cassie laughed at his words. Again, she wanted to say. She wanted to tell him that he hadn't had any right to trust her. But she didn't. Her smile faded as she stood up and hugged him.

When she sat again, Cassiopea looked up. "Tonight?" she asked.

Kol and Daphne looked up, they looked at her. They knew that this was coming, that it was coming soon.

"Tonight," Draco said.

*********
Cassie was sitting alone waiting for Draco to come and tell her that Dumbledore was in the castle again. She took out her journal and started writing.

Last night in the middle of the page she had written the word 'Death' with Regulus' theories. Now she was just staring at it, not knowing what to write.

So she switched back to the first page. She had written all of her truths on it. Every single one.

Cassie read them all and added the date with a note. I am going to kill Albus Dumbledore tonight.

She looked at the second and the third pages, where there were a photos- of her and her dad covered in flour, of her and her aunt, of her, her uncle Ted and Remus, then there was one of Dora. She smiled at the title. Reasons why I have the best family. (She smiled at the fact that back then she had still considered Remus as family).

1. I know that even if I am on the other side of the world, my family will come for me. And I will come for them.
2. My dad gave me and my boyfriend a box of condoms (my aunt beat the shit out of him afterwards).
3. Even though I missed my mother, my aunt and my uncle made me feel like I was their child (My aunt said to professor Snape "That's my daughter, you pathetic fool!").

And so, so much more.

Cassie laughed at the number 12 (My cousin Dora hexed Potter after he called me 'Voldemort's whore' even though his son was mine). Like had she seriously written that? When she wrote that, Kol and Cassie hadn't had sex.

Kol was going to laugh.

She blushed when she remembered that night two months ago when she had come home hissing at everything, even at the door. She still didn't know how they ended up naked and how they ended up using one of Sirius' condoms, but Andromeda came in in the middle of Cassie moaning, ready to come, and started screaming.