Me: I'm only removing you because I love you and want you to be happy

Nicolas: I love you too

Nicholas doesn't care for Felicia that much anymore. He tries to be cordial for my sake, but he would prefer not to be around her. Whenever we hang out as a group, he's always quiet and withdrawn.

Last year Felicia started sneaking around with Nicolas's sister's husband Deshawn. She pretended with Deshawn that she didn't know that he was married. On top of that, she got pregnant and lied to Deshawn by telling him that her baby was his, knowing that it was her on-again-off-again boyfriend Shaquan.

We had no clue as to what was going on because she was lying to all of us. Once, she posted Deshawn as her "man-crush everything" on Facebook. When I asked her about it, she said he gave her a ride, and that was it. Nicolas never saw the post because he's only on Instagram, and that's just for business.

When I asked her why she called her baby DJ and not SJ, she said it was because he looked so much like Shaquan she called him Daddy's Jr. It sounded believable, so I didn't question the lie.

Well, the shit hit the fan when Deshawn was shot by one of Zay's dad Chauncey's boys, and Nicolette, Nicolas's sister, found out about all these secret kids he has. Plus, all the women he was messing with behind her back. Deshawn ended up doing a DNA test on DJ and found out that he was not his son...which a blind man could see clearly. DJ is a light complexion, with big ears, a gap, and those big lips just like Shaquan. So now Shaquan hardly has any dealing with his son because, on paper, he is Deshawn Jr, not Shaquan Jr like we all thought. It was a mess.

Asia to Group: Girl, go find you some new dick. Fuck Shaquan trifling ass. Marcus got a friend...he's cute too.

Felicia to Group: He on the Gram, Snap, or FB I need to see pictures.

Asia to Group: @rollitupJb

Hearing a knock on the door, I rush to grab the pizza. Paying the man, I send a quick text to Nate.

Me: 🍕

Nate: Cool BG

Felicia to Group: He is sexy. Hook me up

Rolling my eyes, I sit my phone down and grab some paper towels. Zay is watching Nemo on Disney, so I sit his pizza on the table in front of him.

Grabbing me two slices, I plop down on the couch and pull up some makeup tutorials on YouTube. I hardly ever wear makeup, but when I do, I like it to look flawless.

"Shit, shit," I whisper as the tears roll down my face. My heartbeat feels like it's about to gallop out of my chest as I try to carefully run through the forest in the pitch blackness. Trying to keep from making too much noise or being seen, I hide behind a tree. My breathing is so rapid I'm not sure how not to make any noise.

Wearing only shorts and a tank, I can feel the cold seeping it's way down to my bones. I cross my arms in front of me, rubbing my hands up and down them to try to keep warm. I try over and over again to wiggle my toes. They feel like they're frozen, from all the caked-on mud mixed with the blood on my bare feet from running across the cold ground, the rocks, and the limbs that are lying around.

Placing my hand over my mouth, I try to stay as quiet as possible and listen. All I can hear is silence and a few insects. There is no rustling of the wind, leaves, or bushes - just silence. Looking around, I can't see anything. The trees are not letting even a slither of the moonlight shine through.

"I can smell you krasotka (beautiful girl). Come out, come out wherever you are." He says the stranger that I can never see, and who keeps hunting me in every dream. My head snaps around, but I can't see shit. I don't know who he is, but his booming voice always seems like it's coming from every direction.

Moiety (The Northwestern Wolves Series #2)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara