Hmm, maybe she knew something that we don't, it could pose as a threat. 'Better ask her for more information regarding Paris situation' I mentally noted. I closed her file and went back to my room.

Marinette's POV

It started to get dark and I forgot to buy a few things, so I had to walk to a nearby store. I was walking back to my apartment when disaster stroke. I was walking when someone grabbed my hand which surprised me. I looked at the man that grabbed my hand.

"Hello, can you let go of my hand?" I asked kindly. "Hey beautiful lady" He was looking at me from head to toe. "So, do you want to want to go to my house?" He questioned and I started getting uncomfortable. 

"No thank you, I really must be on my way back" I said calmly and I tried to walk away and he grabbed my hand. "No, stay with me" He started to tightened his grip. 

"I don't want to do this but, I need to" I said and he looked confused. "Officer!" I exclaimed and he frantically looked around. He took the bait and was too occupied and loosen his grip a bit.

I pulled my hand and the man hit a wall. I ran to my apartment and immediately went inside. Luckily that mans grips wasn't really tight, it didn't gave me any bruise. And anyways, I've been through worst.

Robin's POV

Its time for patrol and we suit up. We went to our usual route and it was quite peaceful. There were just a few mugs. The villains seems to be taking a night off. I was perching on a building when I saw Marinette coming out of a store, holding four bags of fabric in her hand. I followed her and when she was in front of an alley, someone grabbed her hand. I was going to strike when I look at her expression, at first she was surprised and then blank expression. 

Odd, I thought she would panic or had any reaction, she looked calm and collected. I better investigate it later, now I need to watch them. They had a conversation. 

"Officer!" She exclaimed and the man looked frantically around. Huh, she used it as a bait, clever. She took the chance and pull her hand. The man wasn't balanced and hit the wall in front of them, the man fell unconscious and she ran. 

I cuffed him and informed the Police. Then I went to the direction where she had ran. I followed and it leads to an apartment complex. I guess she do lives in an apartment. Maybe, I didn't see her enter since I was taking care of the man but she did mentioned it earlier. 

That lead me to other questions. Do she live there? Is she okay? Does she live alone or with her parents? I have many questions for her, I better ask her tomorrow. At least, she's seems fine.

The next day

3rd Person POV

Marinette walked to school and went to her class, sitting at her seat and waiting for class to start. Then Damian entered the class. "Hello Damian!" She greeted. 

"Hello to you to Marinette" He replied. "How are you?" 

"I'm great!" She beamed and I nodded. "How was your day?" I asked. "Well, it went pretty well, I finished some work" He nodded. 

"Were there any problems?" He asked. "No, it was well" She replied and he frown slightly. 'Maybe she didn't know what I meant' He thought. "So, how is Gotham?"

"Well, its great! Lots of building, shops and people. Not much sunlight though." She answered honestly. "That's great to hear. Did you encounter anyone yet?" He questioned and she thought about it. 'Should I tell him of yesterday's event?' Marinette questioned herself. 'No, he couldn't have done anything and I don't want him to worry' She thought. 

"Hmm, as far as now, I don't think so. It's been going just fine" She replied and he frowned. 'Why didn't she tell me that she encountered someone yesterday night?' He questioned himself. 'Maybe its because she just met me and didn't want to tell me. She also thought I couldn't do anything to prevent it. She didn't know I am Robin and saw her last night.' He thought. 

"How was yours?" She questioned. "Well, as normal, some practice and doing some work" He said as honest as possible without telling her his secret. They talked and after a while Jon entered. 

"Hey guys!" He greeted and looked relieved. "Hey Jon!" Marinette greeted and Damian nodded. "Are you fine Marinette?" Jon questioned and Marinette tilts her head. "Yes, why?" 

"Well, you walked yesterday" Jon stated. "What's wrong with walking?" 

"Well first, its dangerous to walk in Gotham" Jon stated.  "I'm fine Jon, the walk went well, and don't worry too much, I can defend myself and I didn't encountered anyone while walking" She said and Damian frowned slightly, Jon saw this and looked confused. 'Better ask him later Jon noted. 

"What were you both talking about?" He questioned. The three chatted until the bell rang and class started. Some lessons has passed, now its lunch and the three were eating at a table while talking. 

"Marinette, I want to ask a few questions" Damian spoke up and Marinette nodded. "Well, how long did you stay in Paris?" He questioned and Marinette thought about it. "Well, around a few years, I think"

"That's quite long" Damian pointed out and Jon nodded. "Yes, I had lots of work and a few problems there" She answered and as he was about to asked, Jon nudged him. "Anyways, how's Paris?" Jon intervene and she happily replied. 

While she was talking, they whispered quietly. "Why did you do that?" Damian whispered, annoyed. "Well, we don't want to make her uncomfortable by you interrogating her. Also, we don't want her to know you wanted answers." Jon replied and he nodded. 

'He does have a point, I don't want her to find out, yet' He thought. 'I'll just have to ask her next time' He mentally noted. "Well, that sounds wonderful Mari" Jon said and the three continued talking until the bell rang, ending lunch.

After school

Damian's POV

School ended and Marinette had already left, walking back to her apartment again. That left me and Jon talking. "Did something happened to Mari yesterday?" Jon asked and I sighed, I guess he saw it. 

"Well, I don't think anything happen when she walked back to her apartment after school" I started and he sighed in relieved. 

"But.." I trailed off. 

"What happened?" Jon asked worried. "Well, I was patrolling as Robin last night and I saw her walking out of a store"

"Well, that doesn't sound that bad"

"When she was walking back, she was encountered by a man." He looked worried. "They had a short conversation, then the man grabbed her hand, I was about to strike but-" I said and was cut off by Jon. 

"What?! You didn't strike!" He exclaimed. "Don't interrupt me, as I was saying, I was going to strike but when I looked at her she didn't have any reaction, she didn't shout for help or anything, she had a blank expression, and was calm and collected. Like she had dealt with it before" I said and was cut off by Jon again. "What? That's weird" He said confused and I nodded. 

"As I was saying, I decided to watch. They talked for a bit then she shouted 'officer'. The man was surprised and frantically looked around, I guess the man took her bait and she took the chance to grab her hand and ran. The man hit a wall and fell unconscious. I dropped down and cuffed the man then called the police-" I said and Jon cuts me again. 

"Is she fine? How is she? Did she got hurt?" Jon questioned and I was getting annoyed. "As I was saying, I went to the direction where she had ran and saw an apartment complex. I didn't see her but I guess she's fine since we saw her today" I said and he looked amused.

 "Wow, I never would expect that at all, I guess she's different" Jon said and shrugged and I nodded in agreement.

A/N

Introducing Jagged, Penny and Fang! I always adored Mari and Jagged's relationship. Jagged as Mari's honorary Uncle and Mari as Jagged's honorary niece. Its just adorable!