Chapter 1

Marinette is an angel, a special one. She has a unique ability to hide her wings, so she would look like a human. She used her abilities to do her special task, which is to go to the mortal world, to ensure everything is in balance. At first, everyone thought that she was an ordinary angel like everyone else was. She lived a normal life as an angel until one day when it all changed. She was doing a simple task when she accidentally discovered that she could hide her wings, which isn't common among angels. It's a rare ability for an angel, only a few could. When news spread, everyone in heaven knew she was a unique angel. The superiors called her and she was given a special task. She was to go to the human world to help bring peace and balance since she could blend in with them, so she would not get spotted easily. She of course did it, at first she struggled since she didn't really fit in but after some time, she adapted and enjoyed doing the task. She loved spending time with the human kids, going to beautiful meadows of flowers and helping people. The humans loved her company. She was always kind and cheerful, like a ball of sunshine, a girl with a heart of gold. Everyone liked her. They think she was a living angel which she is but, nobody knows that she was actually one. She kept it hidden from everyone in the human world, she travels the world and everywhere she goes, everyone truly loved her. Marinette has lots of friends, angels and humans, she is loved by everyone because of her kindness. But, she has close friends, who she spends time with and hangs out with. But they are humans, so they don't know that she is an angel with hidden wings. Chloe, Luka and Kagami, also known as MPS (Marinette Protection Squad). They made MPS because they wanted to protect her from the bad. She's too pure and kind for this world. So, they made it a mission to protect her. And apparently, she has to go to another city and her next destination is Gotham City.

At Paris

Marinette was currently in Chloe's suite and was packing her things. "Hey Mari-bug, are you going somewhere?" Chloe questioned from the couch.

"Yes, and I'm moving" Marinette answered and sighed.

She had to break the news to her. She'll definitely miss her and the rest but, she already told them that she did some special task and they knew she had to move to another city every time she is done with her task in each city.

"W-where?" Chloe stuttered out and walked to towards her, she took a deep breath. Knowing it was going to happen sooner or later.

"I am going to go to another city. Its called Gotham" Marinette replied as Chloe gasped and her eyes widened. Gotham?

Why that city of all the cities in the world!? Why does Maribug have to go there!?

"What? Is there something wrong? Did I do something?" Marinette asked frantically.

Chloe shook her head and spoke up, "No, it's not you. I'm going to miss you" Chloe hugged her and she hugged back.

"But you haven't heard it, have you?" Chloe asked, quite alarmed and she asked, "Heard what?"

"You are spending too much time designing. That's why you don't know any news. Ridiculous Utterly Ridiculous!" Chloe exclaimed and Marinette giggled, she's back.

"I guess but I do like designing, I got to make a lot of my designs to clothes." Marinette tried to argue despite her growing smile.

Chloe spoke up, "Anyways, Gotham is a dark city and also, a crime ridden city."

Chloe frowned she knew she'll definitely miss her and all. But she is way too worried about Marinette moving there. What will happen when she moves there? She has moved to different cities around the world but, Gotham is different, it's very dangerous. She is worried about her, she isn't ready to go there. There are tons of crimes there and she's not even exaggerating it.