Chapter 7

Marinette's POV

It was the end of school and I was exiting the school while having a conversation with Damian and Jon when my phone rang.

"Sorry, I need to take this" I said and both nodded. I didn't look at the id and picked it up immediately. "Hello?" I answered. "Nettie! How's my favorite niece?" Its Jagged, it has been a while.

"Hey Uncle J, how are you?" I asked and both boys looked at me weirdly. "I'm good, how about you! How's Gotham?" He questioned.

"I am great and its good, I've made some friends in school." He chuckled. "That's great news! And also, I am coming in a few days!" He exclaimed and I giggled. Damian and Jon were looking at me then to each other confused.

"That's great! I can't wait to see you again!" I said excited and he chuckled. "Yeah, me and Penny too, also Fang!" I chuckled again. Jagged's very excited. Then we ended the call since he had something came up.

3rd Person POV

"Who is that?" Damian questioned curious. "My uncle" I answered.

"They aren't in Gotham?" Jon asked and she shook her head. "No, he currently lives in Paris." She replied.

"Currently?" Damian questioned, he caught it. She can't tell them that her honorary uncle is the Jagged Stone, the famous Rockstar. That tours the world and perform on concerts.

"Well-" She was cut by her phone ringing again and she picked it up. "Hello?" She answered. "Hey Nettie-" Jagged started and got cut by Penny.

"He forgot to tell you something" Penny continued for him and it confused her, forgot what? We finally arrived at the entrance of the school. "There would be a car waiting for you" Jagged continued and she was confused, both boys took notice of that.

"Why do I-" She was cut by them, "Bye!" They said in unison and ended the call. She thought it was odd. She looked around and there was one vehicle she never seen before. And that's, a limo?

She was staring at it and the boys looked at the direction and saw a limo they never seen before. She was contemplating whether she should go to the limo or not. And she decided to go. Jagged has said that it was waiting for her.

She sighed breaking both boys train of thoughts. "Who called you this time?" Damian questioned. "My Uncle again" She replied and both boys looked at her confused and decided not to push. "About your uncle," Damian started. "Oh, yes, he travels to different cities" She answered, both was surprised.

"Are you sure he isn't your biological Uncle?" Jon asked jokingly and chuckled. "I don't think so, my family-erm" She stopped mid sentence and cleared her throat. Which confused both boys. They looked at each other confused.

"Maybe but, who knows? Maybe I am related to him" She continued and shrugged. "Well, I need to go, bye" She walked away. Both boys look at her figure and both realized she was going to the new limo.

They were following her, slowly. She was pulled in and the door closed immediately and the limo drove away. Both boys looked at each other. "Is she going to be okay?" Jon asked worriedly.

"Maybe, but why did she actually went to the limo in the first place?" Damian asked curious.

"I don't know but I hope she is fine" Damian looked at Jon. "Did you listen to her call?" Damian questioned. "Uhh, no. Why would I listen to it?" Jon asked and Damian mentally face palmed. "Tt, that call made her go to the limo" Damian stated, annoyed.

"Oh, I didn't. And anyways, it isn't a good thing to do" Jon argued and Damian sighed. "I guess we'll find out tomorrow then" Damian said and Jon nodded.

"Anyways, before that, her uncle and-" Damian started. "Was it weird that she stopped mid sentence when she was talking about her family?" Jon questioned. "I was about to say that but, yes, it was quite odd." Damian stated and he nodded.

"She never actually talked about any of her family or even mentioned them." Jon remarked and Damian nodded. Then realization struck him. "Actually, I checked her files and-" Damian started but Jon cut him off. "What? You did a background check on her?!" Jon exclaimed surprised and Damian scoffed.

"Certainly, I do that to everyone" Damian shrugged. "I guess that's typical of you, I didn't know what I was expecting." Jon sighed. "Anyways, what about her?"

"Yes, as I was saying, there weren't her birth parents or any relatives stated on her file. Only a few people were mentioned" Damian stated and Jon was dumbfounded. "Barely any information about her, most mentioned her life in Paris and her travel history, with some medical records and school." Damian continued and Jon nodded.

"That's weird, there would always be their parent's name stated, right?" Jon asked and Damian nodded. "I did some more research after the file about her but didn't found any information, yet" Damian sighed. "Have you told anyone about her and her files?" Jon questioned and Damian shook his head.

"Not yet, I didn't want them to know about her, yet. I succeeded to keep it a secret for now" Damian said and Jon nodded. "Let's go to the manor, I'll help with the search" Jon said and Damian nodded.

Meanwhile...

Marinette knocked on the window and the door opened and pulled her in then closed it immediately and drove. It was dark, she was thinking who this could be. "Surprise!" Jagged and Penny said in unison. She jumped up in surprised, she wasn't expecting them. She looked at them, she relaxed and smiled happily.

Jagged hugged her immediately followed by Penny. "Hey Uncle J, Penny" She said after the pair released her from the tight hug. "Its a surprise indeed." She giggled. "I thought you were coming in a few days?" She questioned.

"Well, we want it to be a surprise and call you earlier so you'll get a heads up" Jagged said. "You wanted that" Penny stated and pointed towards him. "I wanted to tell you but Jagged here wanted to surprise you" Penny continued.

"I relented and wanted to surprise you in your apartment but he didn't listen. His head was stuck on this. I tried to prevent this." Penny sighed, Marinette giggled. "But what's fun if there isn't any surprises!" Jagged argued. "That was still going to be a surprise" Penny argued back.

"Okay its fine. I'm just happy seeing you here!" She smiled. "Great! Let's spend some quality time together!" Jagged said and the car stopped and he dragged Marinette and Penny to the mall.

They had lots of fun, eating ice cream and buying things. Then they went to the hotel where both, Penny and Jagged were staying, Wayne Hotel. They started to sing, Jagged and Nettie duo, singing, basically having fun the whole day.