Chapter 13

Damian's POV

Today we're going to the museum of Heroes. A museum dedicated to Batman and Robins along with other heroes. Ironically, I am going to a museum dedicated to me.

I sighed as Jon was beside me, feeling ecstatic, bouncing on his seat. While Marinette sat in front of us, alone, busy doing something. I took a peek, she seemed busy with her phone. I was bored out of my mind, I've been there before a few times. I sighed. I suppose its fine that we're going there since Jon and Marinette haven't been there. Jon seemed excited though, while for Marinette, I am not sure, she had a mixed feelings. And what could go wrong?

I take it back, ironically, we are in a museum of Heroes and today the criminals decided to crash our trip and turn it into a hostage situation.

Our class were in the Batman exhibit, which is in the next room from us, while me, Jon and Marinette were in a random hero's exhibit which I didn't bother to pay attention to, while Marinette and Jon are looking at the said hero.

We had already looked around, we stayed longer in Batman and Robins, basically my whole family's alter egos, Jon's family too and Wonder Woman, since Marinette insisted. Marinette seemed fascinated by the heroes and she said because she's a fan of them, especially Wonder Woman, her favourite hero though she do like Batman and Robins too, their great hero along with Superman alongside the other heroes and partners.

Then lots of panicking and screaming were heard. Lots of the civilians are captured in our room. Marinette is helping some civilians to the next room and protecting them from the goons.

But eventually she was captured by one of the goons, though she was calm. Does she know that she is in a hostage situation!? Which is very dangerous?!

I should help her and I saw that Jon was ready to pounce but I stopped him. I gave a sign to Jon which he noticed and nodded. We both went our separate way and changed to our alter egos.

We met at the roof and met with some of my family's alter egos, which were Batman and Red Robin. There were only father and Drake, "Your here?" Drake questioned and I nodded.

"Yep, our class is having a trip here" Jon answered and both men looked at Jon and back to me. 

They were giving me the 'explain' look and I sighed, "Our class, me and him, are having a field trip to this museum, the teacher and students were looking around, exploring the museum alongside the other visitors. They were in the next room while me and him were in the room where the attack happened" I explained and both men nodded, processing the new information.

"The rest is on their way as we speak. What's the situation Robin?" Father said, as always straight to business.

"Riddler and his goons, some civilians are held hostage by them" I informed and hesitated to tell them about Marinette. Should I tell them? I look at Jon and he looked conflicted as well then his expression changed, he looked surprised at something and froze in his spot.

"What is it Robin? Is there anything else we should know?" Father questioned and I shook my head while looking at Jon oddly and he was surprised but smiled in response.

"Then let's go. You can join us Superboy" Father dropped down at the scene, followed by Red Robin. Jon's expression changed, it seems that he is holding his laugh.

"What is it? What's funny?" I questioned and he smirked. "You'll see" He replied vaguely, making me curious. As we dropped down at the scene.

Third Person POV

Marinette was guiding civilians out of the room and also protecting some from the goons. When her back was turned, she didn't realized that there was a goon, she realized too late and was captured.