Chapter 12

Damian's POV 

It's the next day and currently, I am on my way to school. Last night, they interrogated me on every detail of the muggery. 

Flashback 

3rd POV 

He entered the manor, as quiet as possible and walked through the hall.

"Damian, you finally arrived." Bruce spoke, he turned to his direction and he was looking at him.

"Tt. Yes father" He replied. "You're here! I was starting to think that you were hurt or kidnapped!" Dick said, as he ran towards Damian to give him a hug, he sidestepped so Dick hugged the air and he smirked in victory.

"So, back to the issue. The muggery, what exactly happened?" Bruce asked, his tone serious as Damian sighed.

"Well, it started with-" He told his encounter with Marinette with as much detail as possible.

"That and then you landed and interrogated us" He ended. While Bruce and Dick were full in thoughts, thinking things through.

"You mean Marinette fought them all?!" Jason exclaimed, surprising them.

The three men looked at Jason surprised. "You're here?!" Dick exclaimed and Jason nodded his head then turned to Damian for answers.

"Yes, she did Todd" He replied while Jason was bewildered. "That's awesome!" Jason exclaimed amazed and Dick nodded.

"That's interesting" Tim spoke up surprising them all.

"Why is everyone here?" Damian said annoyed and Tim shrugged. "Well, I heard Dick exclaim and then when I came, B here was serious, so I decided to eavesdrop on you three" Jason said and Tim nodded.

While Bruce sighed and rubbed his temple. "How could she fight?" Jason pointed out and Dick nodded, confused too.

"Well, we aren't sure. We wanted to ask her but didn't have time when she just disappeared'' Damian stated.

"She's just like a mini Alfred" Dick commented and Jason laughed while Tim and Damian nodded.

"Yes, she seems so" Alfred spoke, out of nowhere surprising, all five men turned but, he's nowhere to be seen. Classic Alfred, they all thought.

"But still, how could she fight? She's just a civilian right?" Jason questioned. "Yes, it's quite odd" Damian mumbled while thinking.

"Maybe, as you describe the event, it's highly unlikely that any civilian could unarmed the men by themselves and fight them and as you describe, she's skilled." Tim stated while Damian nodded.

"I think she's trained" Dick spoke up and Tim shrugged. "I agree, it's like it's normal for her" Damian added.

"Then, we need more information" Bruce started.

"Wait, but, there is a possibility that she's lucky since it's sloppy men. They probably pointed a gun to you both just to threaten them. But they held no knowledge on using them" Jason pointed out.

Tim nodded in agreement towards Jason's theory, there is indeed the possibility of that being true too.

"He's not wrong, there is a lot of mugger that does that" Dick commented.

Bruce sighed, he was conflicted on what to do. But he eventually decided on being safe and cautious.

"That's true, but it couldn't hurt to be cautious. Find more information, Tim. I still want you to search more information on Marinette" Bruce ordered.