Fragile

"God, I'm starving

"God, I'm starving. I'm thinking of mandu jeongol for lunch. Seoul Garden or Haidilao maybe?"

Sighing to the mirror, you tilted your body to have a look at how the wedding gown was fitted on your back. It was an ivory mermaid dress with illusion neckline, which looked very nice on you, it hugged your body perfectly, no alteration would be needed.
It was not excessive with the lace detail and crystal ornament, but still-, you breathed out another sigh, the feeling wasn't just there, yet.

"Hmm..."

You took in his low hum, not really answering your question. You were hungry, but this kind of affair was not something you would want to expedite in a thoughtless haste. It would be once in a lifetime moment, something you had been dreamed about since you were in high school. Everything should be planned carefully, now that you had your perfect wedding venue, thanks to Jimin's connection inside the management of the building.

"What do you think of this one?"

You peered to your fiancee from the reflection of the tall mirror, he was still busy looking at his phone, sitting at the sofa inside Hana House of Couture, a luxury bridal among the row of branded boutiques in Jamsil. You knew several idols who visited the house before, one of the reason you chose the boutique, despite its notoriety for sky-high price tag.

It was supposed to be an exciting spree for you, but Yixing's pretty face looked completely the opposite, not at all resembled the happy husband to be, his eyes were constantly on his phone.

It was the eighth wedding dress you tried, and you had yet found the one that you liked.
The kind that they usually pictured in those romance movie, -when the girl tried it on, and she would definitely saw herself walking down the aisle with it, and it clicked instantly.
The moment when the woman finally found "The One", and she couldn't hold her tears of delight.

Except, of course, it were all only in the movie.

Right now, you were pretty frustrated, especially because the man who was supposed to be your future groom didn't pay the slightest attention when you asked about his opinion on the dresses.

"Yixing?"

Finally he looked up with an apologetic look in his eyes, but you could feel his mind was somewhere else.

"I'm sorry?"
He was looking at you just a few seconds before his eyes went back to the screen.

"This dress, Yixing. What do you think?"
You tried once again to bring back his attention to the matter at hand.

He gave you a quick look-in, cast you a half forced smile.
"I .. I think it's fine. You will look beautiful in whatever."

An unsatisfying answer, it got you huffed in frustration, especially when his attention was quickly back onto the lit screen of his phone, looking pretty uptight.
It was almost an hour since you arrived at the bridal, not even once he paid attention to you. You were close enough to lose your cool, if not for the rational part of yourself tried to remind you it wouldn't worth the fight in front of the bridal assistants.