Vanished

Warning : Description of blood and murder.

Jimin clicked his tongue in annoyance, observing the man still in his workingsuit, seemingly had a hard time trying to fix the knot on the wrist of the scum that was Naomi's ex boyfriend

He didn't have any intention to keep the guy, trying to have as little as possible implication when it came to people in her life. He didn't want to take any unnecessary risk.

But to his defense, the guy started first, and he did warned him in advance. Seemed like Myung-soo was too brave or he just didn't have a clue of who Jimin was.

Or what he was capable of doing.

And Jimin would be more than happy to showcase his skill tonight.

There was no such thing as ordinary night whenever he had Seokjin with him, that was for sure.
Either they ventured from one club to another, which Seokjin always had women at their disposal, or taking care annoying problem in one of abandoned structure somewhere outskirt Seoul.

Tonight was time for the latter, and his fingers itched so bad from the urge to break some fingers or bones.

When Myung-soo showed up in front of her apartment, he fixed his mind to get rid of the pest. The lunatic wouldn't stop to pester and terrorize her unless Jimin put a stop once and for all.

"No need to tie it, I can handle it."

He stepped closer, seizing the perimeter just in case the guy tried to run. He could smell the metallic smell of blood even before it was spilled, rushing his adrenaline with longed excitement.

Choi kicked the back of Myung-soo's knee until he was forced to kneel down, his face was puckered in displease, this was the second time he had to do overtime job to take care of the same scum.

Jimin crouched over while pulling out a small tactical knife from his coat, leveling the tip to Myung-soo's jaw.

"I'm sure you were trudging around her apartment not to give her a friendly greetings, so why don't you just ease both of our problem and save my time?"

The man started to laugh, a high pitched psychotic noise that made Jimin wanted so bad to silence it with his knife. The hoots of laughter dissipated after Jimin pressed the sharp point of the knife to his lip, but the man's eyes were still mockingly challenged him. Jimin recognized the menace dancing in his eyes, the similar gaze he stared in his own reflection in the mirror, after every raid they carried in the past.
People like him, they didn't fear death, they were more afraid of their own emotion. Because having the emotional feeling was what made him weak. And in the world he was lived in, weakness could cost his life.

"I should have known, that woman got you wrapped on her fingers, right? Who could blame you? She's beautiful isn't it? Have you tasted her? I guess not. She still has her fiancee. That's the problem, right?"