Senses

"That will be five million five hundred thousand and three hundred fifty won

"That will be five million five hundred thousand and three hundred fifty won."

You handed the platinum card to the smiling girl at the cashier, while cursory glanced at your shopping items.

Two dresses, two pants, two blouses, one hand bag and two pairs of shoes.
With a set of eye shadow, perfume and lipstick.
You were feeling indulgent today, and looking at dresses that you bought, you couldn't wait to show it to Yixing later.

You were excited, not only you will start your job in two days, but also because Yixing would come home in a week.

He made a routine visit to his parents in Beijing every three months, as well as checking his garment factory in that city.

Both of you met when you accepted a part time job to redesign the interior of office room that belong to one of your dad's business associate in Seoul, and he was happened to be Yixing's uncle.

You didn't think much of him initially, you just broke up from Myung-soo less than two months before.
You only regarded him with hidden admiration, he was one of the prettiest man you've ever seen.

But Yixing asked for your phone number, asking help from his uncle to inquire to your dad, he was quite persistent.

You and him were an item a month later, and three months after that he proposed.

At first, it was inevitably that you thought it was a hasty decision, you felt like barely knew him at all.
But Yixing had his way with words, and your father had been very supportive of him courting you, and with his promising career and wealthy family background, he sealed your parents' approval.
So in the end, it was like a formed decision out of favorable circumstances.

It wasn't hard anyway to like him, he was charming and handsome.
What more a girl could ask for?

You walked leisurely to the elevator, while your thought was occupied with your fiancee.

For a moment your mind wasn't even there, when suddenly you collided with someone, the impact causing him to lose his balance and fell down to the floor, the sound of his phone hit the ground alerted you back from your wandering thoughts.

"Oh my God, I'm...I'm really sorry!"
Frantically you abandoned your bag and stuff on the floor, crouching down to help him.

"I'm really sorry, I did not pay attention.
I hope your phone is okay."
You tried to help him to stand up, but he didn't reply your gesture.

The man was quite timid, with average height, wearing a black hoodie with a thick black framed glasses, he didn't even returned your gaze.

"I'm...I'm okay."

He acted like being chased by someone with the way he vanished so fast, not even sparing a glance at you.

You just shrugged, decided it wasn't worth to think over.
At least you already tried to help him.

Addicted ♤Park Jimin♤ - OngoingOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara