Facade.

The nausea and headache that came along with wakefullness after a hangover was always the worst

When you hunched over the toilet to empty the content of your stomach, -mostly water and mix of bile and saliva, another wave of nausea hit your guts especially when you could smell the bitter aftertaste at the back of your throat, which triggered another episode of churning and puke.

Your throat involuntarily constricted for probably the fifth times, trying to push out anything remained, but it was just water. With rancid acidic smell.

Oh god ...
You should never drink anymore.

You had pretty low alcohol tolerance, usually the strongest you would allow yourself was several shots of soju or others of equivalent alcohol value.

From the state of hangover you were in, it seemed you chugged down a whole bottle, or probably more.
You couldn't remember.

Sitting down on the floor, you leaned on the sink cabinet, trying to tell the time, -it was morning, judging by the bright sunshine seeped through the curtain. You were definitely late for work.
There was no way you could go to work in this condition.

You got up slowly, trying not to rush and worsen the ache hammered inside your brain.
It was a hard task, especially when your stomach spasmed everytime you move. The twist was painful, forcing you to stop and take a deep breathing.

Aspirin, ... you needed it urgently.

You heard bedroom door opened, followed by footsteps, and for a moment you were stilled, trying to make sense of who could possibly come inside your apartment because you didn't remember answering door for anyone.
Your mother had her own key and visited you once in a while, but never during weekdays.

It was unsettling, yet you couldn't find the strength to move or to run away. You looked around, in search of something that could be utilized as a makeshift weapon, but the most dangerous thing in your bathroom was just Yizing's portable razor.

When the person finally came inside, you stared at him in surprise and confusion.

"Jimin? What ... why are you,- here?"