Whim. 🔞

Jimin sat quietly at the sofa inside Jungkook's bedroom on the second floor of their condo

The room's lighting had been dimmed to minimum, only the sound of moans and low groans could be heard throughout the vast bedroom.

The strong sex scent was almost visible, Jungkook's cologne mixed with the woman's perfume whiffed around the room.

It has been a routine for everytime one of them brought a girl to the condo, it meant the girl had consented to be shared between them.
It was a rule that they always stated upfront to the girl, and they'd never stumbled upon a girl who refused.

The imagination to have two gorgeous men in bed was too tempting for every woman or girl that was offered the chance.

This time Jungkook brought a girl with curvy body, huge chest, and tanned skin, an afro-asian with long curly hair.
She looked young, probably around eighteen or nineteen.
Jungkook liked to experiment with different type of girls, changing between opposite attributes from time to time.

While Jimin would always choose the model like face, slim body, and average height.
Maybe it was his kink or he was too picky, but he always liked moderation.
Not too tall, never too curvy, medium fair, not too pale skin, just the right size for the chest- he never like girls with obvious artificial implant, everything had to be just right to fit his taste.
Sometimes he would loosen up and just went with Jungkook's flavor, but more often he preferred women of his own choice, since Jungkook was more flexible with his taste.

The girl beneath Jungkook screaming his name was very beautiful, in usual condition he would have been turned on just by watching them.

But tonight, his mind was full of thinking about the woman who occupied the room downstairs.
She was another level of beauty, a very unique type, it was hard to get his mind off of her.

While Jungkook was busy with the girl on the bed, Jimin was painting the picture of her in his mind.
In his deluded brain, Naomi was under him while he was having her from different positions, from behind her was the most arousing.

It was insane.
She was someone else's fiancee, other man's future wife, and here he was imagining to have her like she was already his.

He tried furiously to shake the image off, smacking his head twice with his palm.
Maybe after a good sex with this girl, he could forget about her.
At least temporary.

He watched as Jungkook grinded into the girl roughly, sweat glistened on his forehead while his hip pistoning fast in chasing his high, before his movements became irregular then slowing down, and finally came to a stop. He was stilled with his face buried on the girl's cleavage, apparently waited until the last drop of his cum released into the condom. Her limp form under him was no better, Jimin could see her heaving chest trying to catch her breath.

The boy hunched and kissed the girl gently on her lips, he could see a knowing smile on her face.
He always did that everytime he finished with the female, it was like his way to appreciate and thank the woman.
He was too kind, sometimes Jimin was afraid if his friend would end up getting hurt by a woman.
One of the reason why they decided to share girls on their bed.
For Jimin, it was a way to look out for his younger friend.