Pitfall. 🔞

Warning : Explicit dubious / non consensual sex, clue: he made her drunk

Warning : Explicit dubious / non consensual sex, clue: he made her drunk. Do not read if you are easily triggered.

Zhang Yixing was not only an unfaithful bastard, but he was also an alcoholic

It wasn't hard to draw the conclusion especially after he was fast to give in to Mari, who fed him shot after shot of Tequila that even Jimin himself had to give the hats off.

Looking at the enclosed cabinet somewhat hidden inside Naomi's kitchen, Jimin was wondering if she was aware about her fiancee's addiction.
Correction, ex-fiancee, he gleefuly added to himself.

This was one of the best night he had ever had in his life, the air he breathed smelled like pure victory.
His plan was going on smooth, and just a few things needed before Naomi fell into his arms completely.

There were extensive collection of liquor, most of them were partly consumed.
He took a bottle of Bacardi 151, this one was sealed. There was another bottle that was half filled, but he preferred fresh batch. The 75% ABV rum was great to be mixed with cola, maybe the reason why her fridge was full with coke and Schweppes. But the strong liquor was not something to indulge everyday.
It was ideally to be reserved for special occasion.

And tonight was meant to be celebrated.

He found Naomi sitting on the couch, eyes trained blankly looking at the TV playing some random news.
She wasn't paying attention, and by the look of her swelling eyes, he knew she just cried again.
As much as he pitied her, but it angered him that she still cried over the scumbag. He understood that she would need time to recover, but still - he wasn't the most patient.
He tried best to keep his composure since the incident at the japanese restaurant.

Sitting next to her, he offered the cocktail which she took with empty gaze.

Jimin observed her face in silence, knowing well that the best thing he could do now was listening and waiting for her until she could gather herself.

She took a long gulp and finished half of the content before put the glass down on the table.

"I should have known. He seemed very uninterested about the wedding and everything ..."