Decoy. 🔞

Warning: Very explicit sex, gagging and tying.

Many times he had imagined how sweet and oh so addictive to have her body underneath him and fucked her like he could never get enough

Many times he had imagined how sweet and oh so addictive to have her body underneath him and fucked her like he could never get enough. It was a sensation he couldn't describe with words, the feeling of excitement, longing, desire and fulfillment mixed into one complex toxic emotion.

Dragging his lips along the trail over her neck, he hummed with pleasure as he moved down to her breastbone, enveloping her nipple with his mouth. The sensitive buds were firm and pink, his tongue lapping greedily while kneading on the plump flesh.

"You are so beautiful, Naomi. So ... so ... perfect."

Everything about her was like a spell that lulled him deeper into dangerous obsession.

Muffled random moans from her fueling his desire as he went down to her bellybutton, kissing and licking all over her smooth skin.

He wanted to drag the foreplay, but he could see the continuous dripping of precum from his cock couldn't wait any longer. He needed his release urgently.

Using his two fingers, he dipped into her bare cunt, he ripped her panties before. Pulling and pushing alternating with flicking the clit, eliciting her restrained incoherent small screams.

Jimin stroked his cock several times, before positioning the bulging tip on her entrance, rubbing it lightly to tease her.

It was hard for her to speak with gag ball in her mouth, he loved to see how she seemed so tortured of being denied the pleasure of her climax.

He kissed her forehead, while his fingers lightly pinched her nipple.

"I've wanted to fuck you for so long, you just don't know ..."

Her face looked even prettier up close, he could clearly observe her flawless skin, every feature on her was so damn perfect. Just like her pussy, deep pink with neatly trimmed hair, he just couldn't wait to bury his cock inside.

" ... how it tortured me."

Finally he pushed his cock in a swift move, stretching her walls with his hard length.
He didn't pause to wait for her to adjust to his size, moving his hip in quick progression and impatient thrusts as he invaded her pussy. He was sure she was born for him, this cunt was made for him to ruin. It felt so fit and right, clamped around his cock perfectly.

He continously pounded into her while listening to her moans and cries, didn't give her freedom to speak as she wanted. He loved to gag her. Mainly because he wanted to keep the fantasy alive. Her voice would only ruin the illusion.
The pure meth was very potent, usually he would want to avoid his own product, drug usage was strictly prohibited between group members and their subordinates.

But Jimin made an exception tonight, his libido was getting out of control. He needed his release urgently, a fulfilling one.

He could feel the nearing cum as blood rushing to his cock in a painful pulse, but he needed to stay a bit longer to savor the moment.
So he pulled out from her pussy, and flipped her over on her four.