Foreshadow

If there were bad things you could think of Myung-Soo, there would be several

Ignorant, verbal abusive, and cheater were among of them.
But never in your mind you would think of him as violent.
He might hurt you with his words, but never with his hands.

Tonight was the exception apparently.

He had been pestering you with his random calls for the past two weeks, asking you to go out with him, but you always refused.

You were engaged, there was no point of looking back and reminisced the past .

Myung-Soo was everything you wanted to forget, no matter how good looking he was.
Besides, you have to focus on your upcoming wedding with Yixing.

However, you couldn't help it, your mind still full of Myung-Soo.
Of how he ruined your car with the golf stick, and how he almost land his hand on you.

What made him changed?
He was never like that before.

You threw a glance over the bedroom where you were standing now.

The man who helped you from Myung- Soo's attack brought you to his condo at The Shangri-La building in Daechi-dong.
He was wealthy, looking at the interior of the bedroom and the apartment in general.
His condo was inside a joint building with five star hotel next door, and the price per unit was through the roof.
As expected from the properties in Gangnam area.
The upscale district was famous as the home to the famous idols, celebrities or high ranking officials.

Your family was quite well off too, but to be able to afford living in The Shangrilla, and owning a unit here, was another level of affluence.

The room was dominated in white and cream color. The bedding and furniture were all in combination of soft cream and white, with a hint of light grey on all the upholstery.

The apartment was big, two storey, and with a glimpse, you guessed there might be at least three bedrooms with several bathrooms.

Who needed an apartment this big when he lived alone?

There was a knock on the door, before the handle being pushed open.

The blonde haired man walked inside, with a stack of clothes on his arm.

"I can't find anything that might suit your style, so these will have to do.
If you need soap and shampoo, there will be some in the bathroom."

He put all of them on the bed, then straightened his back before looking at you.

He was pretty, the kind of look that screamed sex appeal, but emitted menacing aura at the same time.

He wore a black shirt that was fitted to his torso, you could see his defined chest and biceps, with black slim denim that hugged his toned thigh and legs perfectly.
The body of an athlete.