Bewitched

Dedicated to AugustD_Kookie

This book may contain violence, blood, murder, manipulative behavior, stalking, general creepy behaviour, non consensual/dubious consensual sex scenes (explicit or otherwise), or other things you will expect from a yandere story

I do not own Park Jimin persona, this is a fanfiction that I wrote solely for entertainment purpose.
Thus, obviously he's not at all like this in real life. (He's pure angel, tho a flirty one kkkk).
Do not interact if triggering topics are not for you, or if you have difficulty to separate fiction from reality.

I won't argue with self-righteous people. I will just block.

 I will just block

"Good night Mr. Park. Have a good rest."

The woman at the receptionist desk nodded her head to him, fixing her collar, or more like lowered it down, while giving him a seductive saccharine smile.

He ignored the woman.
It was rude, he knew that, but he didn't give a damn.

She was lucky enough that Jimin still kept her on the payroll considering her mother worked as his secretary- a highly capable one that was, otherwise he probably would have had kicked her daughter out a long time ago.

He hated opportunist, no matter how pretty she was.
He could get any woman that he wanted, she was just a small fish among hundreds on the fishing net.

Holding his bomber jacket draped on his shoulder, he punched the button of the elevator, going down to the parking floor.

He was exhausted, today had been an extremely long day for him, he was already at the office since six in the morning.
His business partner, Seokjin, woke him up around five a.m., to make him work his ass off on the upcoming project that would be finalized in two months.

Jimin knew his limit, but this time, he had to push himself, every member of his group had to, or they would risk losing the project to another competitor.