"Lets go to the room. Let us show you just how much we want you." With that said they led Rayn to the bedroom. Goddric and Asami took their time undressing Rayn and themselves. When they where all in only their boxers Goddric pulled Rayn onto the bed and positioned him between his legs so his back resting against his chest. Asami slipped in front of them, leaning in to place a kiss full of passion and lust.While Asami claimed Rayn's mouth, Goddric let his hands trail up Rayn's chest stopping only for a moment to pinch the small pink buds on his chest, before trailing them back down. Asami pulled away from their kiss and slid down to take Rayn's right nipple into his mouth.Rayn gasp in surprise and pleasure, while Asami played with his nipples Goddric sucked and nipped up and down his neck. "Do you trust us?" Asami asked his voice was husky and full of lust. Rayn at a lose for words only nodded. "Use your words love." Goddric whispered into his ear. "Y-yes." Both Goddric and Asami hummed in joy and hearing Rayn's answer. Asami made quick work of the last of Rayn's cloths and they both looked over their mate. He was beautiful and the site of him naked in front of them had them both fighting to control themselves. They both wanted to take and fuck him, hard, but they had to take it slow. They knew they had to show him just how much he meant to them. "You're beautiful." They both said in unison, as their hands and eyes explored ever inch of him.

         Asami licked his lips hungrily as he slid into position between Rayn's legs. Goddric handed Asami a small bottle before returning his attention to Rayn's neck and nipples. Asami licked the head of Rayn's dick, tasting him."He tasted wonderful" was all he thought before taking him into his mouth. As Asami worked his way up and down Rayn's dick, his finger and ran teasingly over and around Rayn's hole. Rayn let out a gasp and moaned as Asami took him deeply down his throat and pushed a finger into him. "Try to relax for him." Goddric whispered into his ear. Asami slowly, carefully started to move his finger in and out of Rayn. As Rayn neared his climax Asami added another finger as he quickened his pace. "Aha.. I, I'm gonna cum." He gasped as Asami yet again took his member all the way to the hilt. "Go ahead,Cum for us." Goddric replied before turning Rayn's head so he could kiss him. Asami put in a third finger, stretching him more. Rayn could no longer hold it back, "L-let go, I'm gonna cum!" He pleaded as his hips bucked, however Asami continued unrelentingly until he was greedily swallowing down his cum. Asami let Rayn comedown from his orgasm while he positioned himself. "May I?" He asked, his voice heavy with desire and need, as he lightly pressed the his head against Rayn's hole. "Please..." Rayn breathlessly moaned. Asami thrust forward slowly, entering him slowly. "So tight, turn to relax for me love." He said as he pushed in more.Rayn did his best to relax, Goddric pinched and pulled at his nipples making the pain and pleasure stronger. Once Asami was fully inside him he held still allowing Rayn to adjust to his size. After a few moments Rayn gave him the okay to start moving. The pace was slow to start, but with each thrust Asami's wolf came closer to the surface.It felt amazing inside Rayn and hearing him moaning beneath him was making his wolf crazy with the need to mark him. Soon he was taking Rayn hard and fast, all of which Rayn was loving. Suddenly Asami pulled out causing Rayn to whimper and feel empty.

        However that didn't last long because Goddric flipped him so that Rayn was straddling him. He guided Rayn's hips and with one swift pulled Rayn down causing him to yelp is a mix of pleasure and pain from taking him all at once. He gave him a moment to adjust to him before he started to thrusting into Rayn. "Ah.. Goddric, please....not so rough." Rayn moans as Goddric continued to pull Rayn's hips down to met so powerful thrusts. "Sorry little one, but you feel so good."Goddric practically purred as he pulled Rayn down to him to claim his mouth. Rayn's hazy pleasure filled mind was suddenly clear when he felt Asami's hard length touch his ass and Goddric's rough pace slowed. "W-wait...." Rayn yelped. "You don't need to be scared." Asami whispered concerned. "Rayn we want to claim you as our mate, but if your don't want it right now tell us." Goddric said as he looked into Rayn's amethyst eyes. The few moments ticked by felt like hours as they watch Rayn. "Okay.... but I'm scared."Rayn finally said. Asami and Goddric were overcome with happiness hearing Rayn accept them as mates. "Don't worry Little one, we have you. Just try to stay relaxed for us." "It might hurt at first but we will be as gentle as possible." Asami reassured as he pressed his head to Rayn's entrance, as he pressed in Goddric pulled out. It was uncomfortable and painful as first but as they got into a rhythm soon it became more pleasure then pain. As the three near their release both Asami and Goddric started to nip and suck on the spot they would soon leave their marks.

       As the three of them reached their climax Asami and Goddric bit into Rayn's nape deeply, marking him as theirs. Pushing Rayn over the edge as the pain quickly turned into overwhelming pleasure. Asami was the first to pull out, plopping beside Goddric, who was holding an exhausted Rayn against his chest. All three wore a satisfied smile. "Rest for now, I'll get something to clean us up with." Asami said as he got off the bed. Rayn was out like a light before he could return. So they made quick work of cleaning up and then snuggled their mate between them before contently drifting off to sleep themselves.