"You let my sister die!"

"Nico", Percy said as he raised his hands. "We are not here to kill you. What happened to Bianca was-".

"Don't say her name, you are not worthy to talk about her".

"Wait...how do you know our names?", Annabeth addressed Mr. Geryon.

 "A little birdie told me and I do make it my business to be..informed. Now Mr di Angelo, put that ugly sword before I have Eurytion take it off you immediately".

Reluctantly he sheathed his sword. "If you come near me, Percy", he threatened. "I'll summon help. You don't want to meet my helpers, I promise".

"I believe you", Percy said.

Geryon patted Nico's shoulder. "There, we've all made nice. Now come along, folks. I want to give you a tour of the ranch."

__

You know what Zola saw in the ranch? Poop, poop and poop. Maybe the occasional illegal endangered animals that Geryon seemed to have no care about. 

"Rooster ponies!", Tyson said in amazement. "Do they lay eggs?"

"Once a year!" Geryon grinned in the rearview mirror. "Very much in demand for omelettes!"

"That's horrible!", Annabeth said. "They must be an endangered species!"

Geryon waved his hand. "Gold is gold, darling. And you haven't tasted the omelettes"

"You disgust me", Zola muttered. 

"And it's not right," Grover agreed, but Geryon just smiled his creepy smile and continued narrating the tour.

"Now over there", started with a wicked grin. "We have our fire breathing horses. They're bred for war...naturally".

"What war?", Percy asked.

Geryon grinned slyly. "Oh, whichever one comes along. And over yonder, of course, are our prize red cows."

Zola looked across the land to hundreds of red cows. She would have thought she was taking a trip to Wonderland if it wasn't for all the poop. And don't forget the annoying, creepy guide man's voice too. 

"So many", Grover said.

"Yes, well, Apollo is too busy to see them," Geryon explained, "so he subcontracts to us. We breed them vigorously because there's such a demand."

"For what?", Percy asked.

Geryon raised an eyebrow. "Meat, of course! Armies have to eat."

"You kill the sacred cows of the sun god for hamburger meat?" Grover huffed. "That's the against ancient laws!"

"Oh, don't get so worked up, satyr. They're just animals." 

"And your just a naked mole rat", Zola said. "You don't see me wacking you with my broom..".

"Whatever you say dear".

"Yet", Zola added visibly gagging.

He turned to her with a brown grin.

"Actually...no. That's an insult to the naked mole rats", Zola said. "I need a bucket".

"Why?", Percy said.

"I need to throw up, this", she said gesturing at Geryon. "Disgusts me".

"And if Apollo cared", Geryon continued ignoring Zola's dramatics. "I'm sure he would tell us."

"If he knew," Percy muttered.

"Yeah", Zola agreed. "If".

__