011

__

__

"HONESTLY THOUGH HE IS SO GODDAMN ANNOYING", Zola said as she flopped backwards onto her bed next to Val, who was sitting cross legged next to her in the Ares cabin. She had just finished going around camp telling campers to prepare for capture the flag the next day.

"I'm telling you Z, this guy has a crush on you-"

"Urgh, me and Jackson? Are you trying to turn my gut inside out Val because that is exactly how I feel right now as soon as you told me that".

"Fine, you're saying that now but when you two are making out on rooftops and being touchy, disgusting and stuff.."

"Aqua boy and I, making OUT?!...Haha...I'm waiting on that sike".

"Did I stutter!?"

Zola shook her head slowly.

"That's what I thought".

__

As the two continued to chat about random things, Zola suddenly felt the need to take a shower after such an eventful day. 

The cabin was relatively empty apart from one or two siblings and both of them. Usually, there was a rule against going into other people's cabins due to disrespect but Zola wasn't really bothered because Zola's dad and Val's mum were dating right?

__

Zola stepped out of the shower and dried herself off and moisturised before putting on her bathrobe and heading to her area where Val was waiting.

"Val what do you think I should wear for dinner?"

"Hmmm"

"Wait..OMG I have the best outfit in mind. My white pleated skirt, a collared T-shirt and my green hoodie".

"Styled with your black converse?"

"YES YES YESSS"

"Great, change fast then we gotta meet the Stolls before dinner".

__

Both girls relaxed on the beach mats watching the ocean as they waited for the Stolls to arrive. Val told her that they were eager to hear about her first mission. She had already told Val about it and did not really feel great talking about it again. Especially due to the fact that Annabeth, had just fallen off a cliff to who knows where.

"Hey ladies", two voices sung, taking Zola out of her deep thoughts. 

"Hey Travis, Hey Connor", Zola and Val creepily said at the same time, before turning to each other and chuckling.

"Whatcha all doing?", Connor asked as he leaned back on his arms beside Zola, as Travis did the same next to Val.

"Watching the ocean...it calms me, especially after the eventful day".

"Don't stress about it Z, we are sure you were great there", Connor said.

"But not enough-"

"Don't say that. If you weren't there Percy or Thalia could've gotten really badly injured." Val scolded.

"Besides Percy said you were great", Travis added.

"Wait What?!"

"Percy said you were great", Travis repeated.

"Yeah, I know I heard you".

"Then why did you say what?"

"Because what Travis".

"What?"

"TRAVIS!"

"ZOLA!"

"What she means is Percy complimented her?" Val interjected.

"We are talking about the same Percy right. Black hair, ocean eyes, tall but not that tall. Annoying voice, annoying presence, Son of Poseidon all that shit?" Zola asked.

"As far as I know there is only one Percy" Connor said.

"As far as I know there is no Percy who would compliment me especially as we were arguing just a few hours ago". Zola retaliated.

"Just kiss him already JEEZ", Travis groaned.

"Travis, shut the fuck up"

"That's what I said, it's so obvious and the fact they don't see it", Val added.

"We could literally leave them in a room and they could argue for hours but we all know they both secretly love it", Connor said.

"Or we could leave them in the room and they could..", Travis wrapped his arms around his waist and started making kissing noises.

Zola's face had gone bright red as she hit Travis on the head to stop his little performance.

"Ouch woman, honestly leave the hitting for the Water guy he would enjoy it more".

The other three burst out laughing as Zola jumped to her feet and stormed away but to her luck before she could make it at least 5 feet away, she bumped straight into Percy who caught her before she went crashing.

The others behind her if possible laughed even louder as Zola face brightened. She let go of Percy before turning to the others.

"Fuck off all of you", which seemed to do nothing as they continued laughing even more.

"What happened?", Percy asked.

"Nothing Aqua boy, nothing at all", Zola said as she headed off towards the Dining Pavilion.

__

signing off

Thanks so much for reading!

next part is

coming soon