002

__

__

ZOLA OVERHEARD ABOUT A JOB that Percy Jackson, Annabeth Chase and Thalia Grace we're going to help Grover the satyr with and she felt this was the exact opportunity she need to prove herself. 

She ran to the Aphrodite cabin and knocked excitedly at the door. Silena Beauregard answered the door, looking as pretty as ever. Zola loved Selina, she was such a likeable girl and it was hard to hate her.

"Hey Fashionista, What's up?" Silena asked, as she leaned against the doorframe elegantly.

"Nothing much just wondering if Val's in?"

"Yup, she is come in ."

As Silena stepped out of the way, Zola stepped through into the Aphrodite cabin. Zola loved the cabin it always looked so welcoming but chic, very pink which was not her style but the children of Aphrodite always seemed to make it work. The strong fragrance of lavender hit her nose which helped give off the relaxed vibe. As she strolled further in she finally reached the bed area which she found Val sprawled on her bed lazily while painting her nails with precision. 

"VAL! I have the best news."

Val looked up from her black nails and turned to Zola with pearly grin.

"Hey  Z, What's up sit down, spill the tea and let me paint your nails too".

Zola sat down on the bed in front of Val with her hands out in front as Val started to apply the black polish to her nails.

"So..you know how I really want to prove myself and stuff...?"

"Yeah?", Val said looking up curiously at Zola before continuing to apply the polish.

"Well..I overheard that Jackson, Annabeth and Thalia are going to help Grover to bring a demigod from Westover Hall in Bar Harbor, back to camp and I think I'm going to take an uber there. I mean..they could use the extra help right?"

"Don't you and Percy always argue, how would that work?"

"We wouldn't jeopardise a job and we don't always argue".

Val looked up from Zola's nails and gave her a 'really' look.

"What..we don't".

"Oh yeah, i swear he has a crush on you or something, have you seen the looks he gives you".

"Pfft..he doesn't like me like that plus I don't even like him. He's annoying."

"Okay, just remember...Aphrodite is my mother".

Zola playfully shoved Val's shoulder.

"No respect for you best friend, look who just painted your nails in perfect layers".

Zola chuckled as she looked at them. They were done very neatly it looked professional.

"Thanks so much Val, they look awesome"

"Now you gotta find something to wear for this, so if there are any monsters you look bad ass kicking ass". Val said as she winked at Zola.

"OH HELL YES!!"

"Go back to your cabin and come back with some of your options Z".

__

Zola returned with her arm full of clothes from her large collection that would suit her black nail polish, as if she is going to fight, she is going to do it in style.

"So I have..", as she showed Val her outfits she has ready for later on that day.

She finally chose her black ripped skinny jeans, red oversized graphic hoodie, black ankle boots and her red bandana which matched her hoodie to complete the look.

And now she was ready to kick some ass..

__

signing off

Thanks so much for reading!

next part is

coming soon