029

__

__

ZOLA WAS SHOOK. Of course she had never been to an Olympian party before because who the fuck would invite her? It's not like she was buddies with any of the Gods but this had to be the best party in her life. 

Better than all her mother's business ones by far or even parties she'd thrown in the past. 

Music blaring and gods such as Dionysus strolling around wife on his arm with a...wait was that a smile?

Grover ran up to Zola and sniffed around her muttering "Pan! Pan!", before running off in another direction.

She decided not to comment.

"Free to talk?".

"Depends who's asking". Zola joked as she swivelled around to face the voice of...her father. "Ummm-", Zola started like the intelligent girl she was. 

"God of War, God of Battlelust, God of Civil Order, God of Courage-".

Zola snorted at the mention of that. "If courage is not talking to your daughter until she's 14 or  running away when a 12 year old stabs you in the ankle then I'm fricking Drama Queen Zeus". For a moment, Ares sunglasses tipped down his nose and Zola's eyes met his angry fiery red ones.

"Strike me down...dad you'll only be proving a point".

Ares sunglasses rested back up over his eyes as his fiery hands, that Zola had not realised had lit up, extinguished. "I came to congratulate you but I'm tipping the edge on whether or not I think you deserve it or not but...I'm not going to waste this time I spent getting to you so, congratulations daughter and if I were you I would watch my mouth, not all Gods are as lenient to disrespect as I am". Then, he walked off. 

"So..the girl who my son seems to be infatuated by", a voice said from behind her.

Once again Zola swivelled around and was instantly hit by the smell of ocean waves and seas which was weirdly similar to Percy's scent. Not that she had smelt him before...that would be weird.

"Mr..Mr Poseidon, an honour to meet you". Zola said with a blush while cursing herself for saying 'Mr'.

Poseidon chuckled a hearty laugh and Zola couldn't help notice the similarities between Percy and him. From the dark hair to the sea green eyes and the-

"Pleasure is all mine, Miss Lopez and congratulations on your successful quest".

"Thank you", Zola gushed.