010

bonus chapter #3!!!

bonus chapter #3!!!

__

"WAIT SO YOUR MOM CAUGHT YOU BOTH?".

"Yes".

"Did she tell Percy's mom?"

"No thank the gods!", Zola exclaimed. "But she did give us a long talk in detail".

Val started wheezing in her seat.

"Yikes, stop laughing it was literal torture", Zola complained.

"Yeah, I know but that shit's hilarious".

"When I say details, I mean mom talked about kinks too".

"What, no way?", Val laughed as she shook in her seat. "I love your mom".

"Dude, I will drive this car into a wall right now".

"Then we'll both die", Val stated obviously.

Zola glared at her.

"Okay, okay fine", Val said as she gave a huge sigh. "Where are we going anyway?"

"I'm not sure..Percy just told us to bring our skateboards and meet him".

"Where?"

"Here", Zola said as she turned into a car park.

They both got out of the car, grabbing their skateboards as Zola stuffed her keys into the back pocket of her patchwork jeans. 

"Let's go Val", Zola said as they both headed into the skate park. Zola immediately spotted Percy leaning against a bench, hair ruffled with the skateboard she got him for his birthday, under his foot as he rolled it around. Around him were three other guys he was laughing with. One, she recognised as Carl, from the last time she picked Percy up from school.

"Spotted the lover boy", Val said with a smirk.

"I have too".

"I know, your eyes started glistening".

"Okay, little miss daughter of Aphrodite, no need for the exposure".

Val chuckled in amusement and Zola took her arm and dragged her along.

"Hey boys", Val piped from behind them.

They all turned around and sent them smiles with "hello's".

"Hey beautiful", Percy smirked from where he was lounging as his eyes met hers.

"Hi", Zola said with a small smile and blush as the other boys made wolf whistles in the background.

"I really should make introductions", Percy realised. "Um..that's Carl, you've", Percy said gesturing to Zola, "already met him though".

"Yup, I remember, 'small world Carl'. Hey".