027

__

__

(So...I had this in my drafts and then I thought you know what fuck yes I'm gonna post this. I haven't really edited it but hopefully it's got no mistakes [fingers crossed])

A COLD FEELING PRICKLED AT THE BACK OF ZOLA'S NECK, she could sense a presence from behind her.

She and the others swiftly turned around. 

There stood the general, who may she add definitely needed a whole redo in the wardrobe department, with a creepy smile that gave Zola 'clown living under my bed' vibes. 

Zola's gaze shifted towards the people beside him. She quickly noticed Annabeth, who was gagged, hands cuffed behind her back with a...sword pressed to her neck. Luke's sword.

Zola used this moment to really study Luke. She was definitely never close with him but she recognised him from Camp Half Blood years ago. The hot guy 'most' girls had a crush on.

'I'm not like other girls', Zola thought as she laughed at her own joke in her head. Zola cursed herself for joking at a time like this and not focusing on the situation at hand.

"Luke...let her go!", Thalia snarled.

"That is the General's decision, Thalia. But it's good to see you again", Luke said with a weak smile.

Thalia spat at him.

The General chuckled. "So much for old friends. And you, Zoë. It's been a long time. How is my little traitor? I will enjoy killing you".

"Do not respond", Artemis groaned. "Do not challenge him".

"Wait a second", Percy said. "You're Atlas?"

The General glanced at Percy. "So, even the stupidest of heroes can finally figure something out. Yes, I am Atlas, the general of the Titans and terror of the gods. Congratulations. I will kill you presently, as soon as I deal with this wretched girl".

"Killing Zoë out of everyone? Gods you really have reached rock bottom", Zola snapped.

"And you are?", Atlas questioned with a menacing grin.

"Hey...Just because I don't see my mother much, doesn't mean I'm gonna ignore her stranger danger rules".

Atlas gave a deep chuckle. "Stranger danger rules won't apply when your dead".

"My conscience will though so back off", Zola snarled.

"Oh look an extra half-blood added to my list of things to deal with, after that traitor. Isn't this fun...daughter of Ares", Atlas said with a smirk.

Zola scoffed muttering, "Bastard", under her breath.

"You're not going to hurt Zola or Zoë", Percy said. "I won't let you."