Chapter 33: Time to hit the Beach! Part 2

Disclaimer: I don't own pokemon or this story.
______________________________________

The sun had slowly set, as the beachgoers called it a day and returned back to their shacks or respective hotels.

"Well today was a very fun day!" Umber shouted and stretched out her arms, enjoying the beautiful radiance of the sunset.

"It was more of a revelation if you ask me." The Flareon sister added as she approached the dark type to enjoy the view, referring to the two.

"So how's Vanessa doing? She didn't come back at all. She said that she'll take a hot bath after what happened." The Umbreon asked.

"Well Gloria basically unleashed a Blizzard attack directly on her. You do know that Gloria is at her strongest when she gets mad."

"Heh, you're right about that." The two chuckled and continued to stare at the beautiful sight, a final glimpse of the outdoors before the group finally called it a day.

Meanwhile, in the Lickylicky's Beach Resort Hotel's own indoor swimming pool...

"HEY!"

"WHAT THE!"

"HOW'D THIS COME OFF? I EVEN MADE A SQUARE KNOT TWICE!"

"Isn't that yours?"

"Oh crap!"

"So you're completely naked, let me just check to be sure..."

"DON'T YOU DARE!"

The incidences of bra straps, panties of the females, and even the shorts worn by the males being removed from their respective wearers and floating on the pool were suddenly on the rise again, but this time, it's happening inside the hotel.

The non-victims, however, were kinda enjoying another sight to behold as they continued their leisure time at the indoor pool.

As for the culprit? Well, we all know who that is...

Back at the Eevee sister's shack...

The group packed their belongings and cleaned the shack; and obviously, Lucas was to carry the heaviest of the things, mainly, the sister's belongings. Not that he can complain though since he's the only male in the group, and a fighting-type to boot, so he excels in any kind of physical activity, a big win for the Eevee sisters to have around since Chapter 1.

As they reached the entrance to the hotel where they'll be staying at for the trip, they were met with the ever gullible, yet mischievous owner of the resort.

"Hey guys!" The Lickylicky said as he waved his flabby arm to the air. He sported a large, black sunglasses, which was kinda weird to wear when it's already sundown, and a Hawaiian shirt, with matching shorts; and on his other hand was a Coconut Juice.

"Hey Lee! Thanks again for letting us rent the shack!" Umber ran towards him and gave him a big hug, although she was only able to hug the front part of his flabby abdomen while the Lickylicky rubbed her on the head.

"No problem. So why don't you guys unwind for a bit, and then come with me for dinner?" He suggested, much to everyone's surprise and delight.

"Wow, a fun day at a beach, and then finish it with a delicious dinner!" Umber replied with joy, while everyone else liked his suggestion, well except for one.

And we all know who that is.

"Thank you Lee. We'll just change upstairs." Esper said and waved at the ever generous Lickylicky and went ahead with the rest of her sisters.

The Lucario followed behind, but before he left, he gave the Lickylicky a piercing stare and then went on his way.

*Chuckle* The Lickylicky smirked sheepishly in response.